Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Femoid Redittor "My hubby is so spoiled .... altough i spank him and post of it online"

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
JFL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180913-054712.png
    Screenshot_20180913-054712.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 402
i want some good boy bucks too

WHAT DID I JUST READ

cucks and roasties deserve the guillotine

If i only had to get spanked to get betabuxxed by a foid who gave me sex I wouldnt mind

Is she sure she ment to say hubby and not son? Sounds like a child and mom then husband and wife

Hitler genocided the wrong people....

When i hear the word "hubby" I imagine some chubby beta looking "male" identical in appearance to Seth Rogan

Tbh, being a sub is the most high T thing you could do. You know you are more than the woman, so you give her the Dom position out of pity. I see it that way. I'm 100% sub and cannot get turned on by anything other than a dominant woman.

7 more good hubby points and you'll get to play switch all day

Imagine if they have kids. Daughter will be your typical special snowflake feminist. Son will be soyboy cuck in the image of dad.

Whenever someone is referred to as hubby, he's definitely a cuck/Chad's cum clean up crew.

Beyond a joke at this point.