Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Femoid try-hards in a friendly wrestling match and almost chokes unsuspecting guy unconscious, simps use it to promote gender equality

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
holy shit what a cuck
thers not a single worse feeling than being dominated by a female
foids saw him get defeated and they will gossip
its so over for him

sounds about right, go full on psycho tryhard then do a victory lap

i mean, what is anyone going to say? nothing.

Dillon Danis mogs me from New York to Bloemfontein.

holy shit what a cuck
foids saw him get defeated and they will gossip
its so over for him
Fighting a woman is always a lose lose situation. Either way people are going to hate you.
He probably thought that it would give him an excuse to touch a cute girl and she used that to exercise her inferiority complex.

Wrestling means fighting
Beating an anorexic simp means girl can fight
The grabbing legs technique cannot get countered by simply knowing it, therefore women can beat men using skill

This is what cucks think in 2020, this is the level we have reached

Fighting a woman is always a lose lose situation. Either way people are going to hate you.
He probably thought that it would give him an excuse to touch a cute girl and she used that to exercise her inferiority complex.
The state in which men are is scary

WHAT A FUCKING CUCK! that bitch can easily be lifted and fucking body slammed.
it's funny how he is laughing and she about to poop her pants from trying too hard.

Idiotic video.

She had decent moves, but the guy was very compliant.

Dude wasn’t even trying. I don’t blame him though, it’s a lose-lose situation.

Winning = “You’re a rapist woman beater”
Losing = “Ha, you got beat by a girl”

I’d rather take the second option, less social stigma.

He could have broken free if he wanted to.

He is not a male anymore.

I hate these videos, they literally don't mean shit in a real fight.

You can tell that guy was hesitant to hurt m'lady :soy: , most trained foids would be KO'd by your average guy in a street fight, JFL at delusional normies that think hollywood fights represent reality.

Damn, that cuck's face was become cyanosed

She wished she could take me out by grapling ...wished , i dont know any martial art but i would have dominated her so hard it will be a pain to watch ..and im only 5'7 ...think what a 6'4 dude will do

lol why do foids always go so try-hard when competing against men?

what a joke

That's the thing, I'm sure he probably could've beaten her but in doing so he'd be the one who would look bad in front of everybody. However it's good that he let her win, so that now she feels confident enough to try it on any man on the street, and ends up getting bodyslammed to the pavement.

i don't feel like the guy was trying tbh.

i would have dominated her brutally and fought to the death
i would never submit to a girl
miss me with that cuck shit

If the girl trains, which she obviously does, she probably isn't far off that guy in physical strength, maybe even exceeds him if he is sedentary.

I'd like to see her try it on her genetics-roided out black boyfriend, he'd smash her head into another dimension.

JFL at you defending the guy. Unless you're a fakecel he mogs most of you from San Francisco to Santa Cruz de Tenerife. He also got more physical contact with a female in this short clip that I ever will. She probably had sex with him later on anyway, because fighting skills literally don't matter. It's all about face.

you can't win regardless
if you beat her you are a cruel misogynistic inkel
if you let her beat you then you are a laughing stock beta

Just imagine what the reactions would have been if he fought back...

I have quite a few foids in my dojo, they really suck at martial arts. It's not even a question of strength, it's just that their techniques are too obvious and too poorly executed.
Unless you're a fakecel he mogs most of you from San Francisco to Santa Cruz de Tenerife
He might pretty-boy mog me but in a ring or on a tatami I'd mog him hard.

SitArm

IMO it depends on context, I could enjoy it if we were alone and it seemed erotic for her

All you have to do when this happens is use to hands on the arm she's using the to choke you, a foid had this position on me during my first jiu jitsu lesson and I just did that over and over again when we drilled rear naked chokes, I had to use technique against men but with her my retard strength was enough.

When that bitch was trying to take him down by the legs he should have tried to kick her in the face or punched her he literally allowed her to put him in a choke and yet that foid struggled to do it:feelskek::feelskek: