Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femoids and sub5s in a nutshell

DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
rO0umnO.gif

>tfw subhuman

Were you part of that thread where this gif was created? This used to be one of my signatures.

Kointo said:
Were you part of that thread where this gif was created? This used to be one of my signatures.

Yeah I was the one to ask for the gif to be created in that thread lol

It is the exact same gif from that thread indeed.

yeah the guy is subhuman and unwanted from females, but thats a pretty standard reaction for anyone incel or normie ( not chad) who did this sort of shit too. i mean even if i was those females id be pissed off too because invasion of space.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
yeah the guy is subhuman and unwanted from females, but thats a pretty standard reaction for anyone incel or normie ( not chad) who did this sort of shit too. i mean even if i was those females id be pissed off too because invasion of space.

You are looking too much into a meme lol

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

I can imagine the reaction if a chad did this. They would get up at first but instead of walking away they would stand there, blush and giigle and ask 'lol wuts going on teehee' while twirling their hair.

_incelinside said:
I can imagine the reaction if a chad did this. They would get up at first but instead of walking away they would stand there, blush and giigle and ask 'lol wuts going on teehee' while twirling their hair.

"teeheee my day just got so much better teehee"

You say "sub-5s" as if this guy isn't sub-2. Come on bruh.

Framecel222 said:
You say "sub-5s" as if this guy isn't sub-2. Come on bruh.

He mogs me.

also

>Implying Femoids don't actively avoid sub5s

One of only two truecels i've seen yet.

DankIncel said:
Who is the other?
A mixed race truecel who has a terrible acne, large gaping nostrils and all around repulsive features, blackops2cel looks like a model compared to him, i can't find this guy's picture though.

Juxtaposition6 said:
A mixed race truecel who has a terrible acne, large gaping nostrils and all around repulsive features, blackops2cel looks like a model compared to him, i can't find this guy's picture though.

Do you mean the guy on the right?

5Ij1Hbw.jpg

DankIncel said:
Do you mean the guy on the right?

5Ij1Hbw.jpg
Looks like him but with much much shittier skin and a rapist stare.