Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Femoids are the biggest victims of Hamas and Israel War! Two roasties being eliminated every hour!

zelda-cdi-good.gif

Palestinian femoids are mateguarded and rarely date out. I don't see a cause to celebrate this. Would be nice to see the same situation in Ukraine though. However, their femoids are all riding the cock carousel as refugees while their men get blasted to smithereens.

you want to be on IT?

you want to be on IT?
yes, have posted many it ragebait but they avoid it. They fear me lmao. What’s funny is that i could kick their asses irl because imma boxer. I’m also not really a manlet i’m only a. manlet in the dating market (5’9”).

Also Jews are smart. They know they have to:

(1) Keep Hamas around in some capacity to justify the genocide
(2) Palestinians are mateguarding and polygomous. To kill them off you have to kill the women. Killing off even 90% of their men won't do much to their demography after 20 years. This is different to Shitkrainians where you can kill off the men and pimp the women off overseas.

Palestinian femoids are mateguarded and rarely date out. I don't see a cause to celebrate this. Would be nice to see the same situation in Ukraine though. However, their femoids are all riding the cock carousel as refugees while their men get blasted to smithereens.
Also Slavs are major simps and would rather sacrifice themselves than let milady get hurt

How many children do they have in Gaza kek they're like Africans having a shitton of kids while also having famine, drought, disease and war

Two women killed every hour?
Okay, but how many men are killed in the meantime? :waitwhat:

Also Jews are smart. They know they have to:

(1) Keep Hamas around in some capacity to justify the genocide
(2) Palestinians are mateguarding and polygomous. To kill them off you have to kill the women. Killing off even 90% of their men won't do much to their demography after 20 years. This is different to Shitkrainians where you can kill off the men and pimp the women off overseas.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back