Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Femoids from Plebbit are denying an obvious facts

micropenis chad gets more sex than hung incel

micropenis chad gets more sex than hung incel
You are wrong.
Dickpillpreference

I mean that's an interesting poll but it's self-reported. If I was a betting man I'd say that average looking guy isn't even gonna get to the near bedroom to begin with vs chad. It's not like we're walking around with our penis length floating over our head.

This would probably apply more in a small social circle where girls' will talk about which guys are hung and which guys are small. Like college or something.

I mean that's an interesting poll but it's self-reported. If I was a betting man I'd say that average looking guy isn't even gonna get to the near bedroom to begin with vs chad. It's not like we're walking around with our penis length floating over our head.

This would probably apply more in a small social circle where girls' will talk about which guys are hung and which guys are small. Like college or something.
Agreed.

It also probably applies a lot to incidents of cheating.

Also, having a big dick is a huge confidence boost and that makes the average-looking man more attractive. I suspect most of us are aware of the effects of having zero inhibition.

Just look at those lying whores.
Teeeheee, sie doesn't matter. :foidSoy:
Teee heee, use your fingers and tongue :foidSoy:
It's really funny how virtue signaling works for foids. They can claim size doesn't matter, and then pat themselves on the back and be praised for "not being shallow, like those mean evil men who create patriarchy and make demands on us all the time!!"

But they could also proudly declare that size does matter, and they would still be praised for being stronk and independent and "you go girl"

It really is like tutorial mode