Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Femoids have it hard hurr durr

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
7X2zMCR.jpg

that ncr veteran ranger cosplay is clean as fuck! but pussy beats a video game

yup it must be hard being overprivileged

Puts on headphones and wins

They have it on auto pilot mode

While I definitely think the left deserves a win, fallout new Vegas is less popular than normiewatch, and old as well. Right may have won even if it was a male ow character

While I definitely think the left deserves a win, fallout new Vegas is less popular than normiewatch, and old as well. Right may have won even if it was a male ow character

It's more about the effort put in. The left one has put many hours into it meanwhile on the right the cunt only has a headset and some make up lol

But it was the cucks that voted her. This is why I despise white knights more than femoids

This has got to be fake.

But it was the cucks that voted her. This is why I despise white knights more than femoids

To be honest overwatch is pretty overrun with female twitch streamers and gurl gamers

Doesn't even look like D.Va too, fucking hell.

She's ugly and fat and that pic is blatantly photoshopped. Women are disgusting degenerates who use nudity and sex to their advantage at every turn, and then have the audacity to complain about "objectification, sexual harassment and rape". They want to have their cake and eat it too. Their hypocrisy is incredible.

jesus christ what a joke

The gaming sphere is so full of white knights man it wouldn't surprise me if the OP wasn't fake.

imagine spending hours upon hours upon hours making that costume, and then you get defeated by some cunt who put a headset, some makeup which probably took 30 minutes, and a fucking blanket or towel on.

this world is a joke