Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feramale dating strategy is the living proof og the blackpill

Joystr0

Joystr0

Mafiacel
Female dating strategy ( a subreddit full of nazifemminist, fake lesbians and chad sexual whores ), literally enbody the blackpill. They turn simple, rapeable innocent foids into gold digging chadsexual whores. Sorry for my shitty writing, but my cousin literally mistreated me after following the subreddit suggestions. I slapped her. i may post this on a venting post. or i can say the thing in dm
have a link. if your a little emotionally fragile, don’t look

I dunno I feel like that sub consists of retarded women mostly tbh. The kind that are overthinking things. Most of them probably suffer from various mental disorders.

I dunno I feel like that sub consists of retarded women mostly tbh. The kind that are overthinking things. Most of them probably suffer from various mental disorders.
But still, they indoctrinated my cousin. I had to slap the shit out of her to make return to reality

But still, they indoctrinated my cousin. I had to slap the shit out of her to make return to reality
Good on you for doing so

Precisely. Mostly larping as well

Female dating strategy ( a subreddit full of nazifemminist, fake lesbians and chad sexual whores ), literally enbody the blackpill. They turn simple, rapeable innocent foids into gold digging chadsexual whores. Sorry for my shitty writing, but my cousin literally mistreated me after following the subreddit suggestions. I slapped her. i may post this on a venting post. or i can say the thing in dm
have a link. if your a little emotionally fragile, don’t look
Normies will suffer the most from women following suggestions on subs like that. Sucks for them tbh @mNFwTJ3wz9

Normies will suffer the most from women following suggestions on subs like that. Sucks for them tbh
Serves them right. I have no empathy and sympathy for normies.

Last edited:
Serves them right. I have no empathy or sympathy for normies.
tbh they are useful idiots that would rather bully and mischaracterize people like us to impress women.

Shit like this has to be pushed back on though because it's a veiled threat on the lives of people like us and trying to further normalize attitudes like this:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/eklpz4/braindead_males_and_pickmes_alike_are_just_loving/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/iiqgmi/why_we_avoid_5050_men/

OSWDS ; Obese Smelly Whores Dating Strategy

FDS makes being a virgin seem tolerable, just a bit

Shit like this has to be pushed back on though because it's a veiled threat on the lives of people like us
True, normies becoming devalued will make our situation even worse. They probably will become even more ruthless towards us.

True, normies becoming devalued will make our situation even worse. They probably will become even more ruthless towards us.
Imo first and foremost we should be pro us (but not in that cringey "I'm not pro male I'm pro me" way), then pro self interest as a group (incels and low status, low SMV males overall) and finally we have to realize that sometimes even nonchad normies males suffer and it's no use taking too much pleasure in their downfall because if they can so easily be brought down the same applies even more to us.
Because like it or not or whether you are willing to or not, women look out for their self interest as a group and that's part of why they've gained the upper hand over most men.

Last edited:
FDS is a subreddit made for whores who were pumped and dumped by Chad and now they're angry.