Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Filipinas Are Not Traditional Anymore

:feelsbadman:

Is that lifefuel for ricecels after all?

They were not traditional to begin with my nigga. Traditional women don't ignore millions of men of their own culture to have some premarital sex with a foreign white man that she knows nothing about because choking on normie passport bro dick is better than building a family with someone that is rooted to your country's culture/customs/ways

they never were traditional

>foid
>traditional
pick one

They were not traditional to begin with my nigga. Traditional women don't ignore millions of men of their own culture to have some premarital sex with a foreign white man that she knows nothing about because choking on normie passport bro dick is better than building a family with someone that is rooted to your country's culture/customs/ways
This. Genocide geomaxxers.

they're still free meat for people with money and that's good

Were they ever? Are any kind of woman traditional in the 21st century?

Were they ever really? The only traditional women you can find are in the muslim world who know there place as submissive to men. Geomaxxers go to Asia because Asian women have zero standards for white men. Take women's rights away if you want them all to become traditional.

all SEA apes are the same

They have taken to posting twerking videos on Facebook unfortunately.