Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Filipinos are whiiiiiiiiiteeeeee

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/voi2tg/only_3_of_filipinos_have_european_ancestry_is_a/

fullsizeoutput_121-1.jpeg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

asian monkeys

Indians calling themselves white makes more sense than those gooks calling themselves white.

I live around a lot of filipinos and I am very familiar with them.

They are all really short, dark, and a lot have the typical SEA monkey face. But they have more muscularity and despite all of their shortcomings and out of all the asian groups, white foids for find them the most appealing from what I can tell.

They are all really short, dark, and a lot have the typical SEA monkey face. But they have more muscularity and despite all of their shortcomings and out of all the asian groups, white foids for find them the most appealing from what I can tell.
They have low IQ so they're lower inhib and less autistic than East Asians. A lot of them also thugmaxx and larp as niggers (Bruno Mars) :lul:

I'd happily take a Phil wife.

But I'm broke

Ew why will they want to call themselves white? White people have no culture, they just have good looks

Phillipinos are lowest of the low

Short
Weak
Cucked
Low IQ
Small dick

WETBACK CHINKS

SLANT-EYED NIGGERS

I'm short at 5'6 but I have light skin even though I'm not mixed race
WETBACK CHINKS

SLANT-EYED NIGGERS
We don't have chinky eyes but a lot of us are dark like curries and niggers
Phillipinos are lowest of the low

Short
Weak
Cucked
Low IQ
Small dick
Filipinos can be quite strong, we're just manlets :feelsrope:

Last edited:
I'm short at 5'6 but I have light skin even though I'm not mixed race

We don't have chinky eyes but a lot of us are dark like curries and niggers

Filipinos can be quite strong, we're just manlets :feelsrope:
Flips are physically stronger than all Mongoloids with the exception of Altaics (tungusic ice mongoloid savages, who would make the aztecs and inca cannibals look civilized) and North East Asian Yayoi racial phenotypes (tall, smart, light skinned, large boned Northern Han Chinese, Koreans, and Japs)

I have no data or studies to prove this. Just life long observations that is decades consistent. And I'm obviously no scientist that measures constantly. I just observe.

Last edited:
Stopped reading at r/hapas.

:feelskek::feelskek:This is so funny

Ngl when I was a kid I didn't even know filipinos were asian, I just thought they were some weird brown jungle race

Biggest copers

Ngl when I was a kid I didn't even know filipinos were asian, I just thought they were some weird brown jungle race
They cultivate that image because they're embarrassed to be Asian. Enrique Iglesias is 1/2 Filipino but he always larped as hispanic :lul: