Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Finally found a way to watch youtube without giving the video a view, so i watched tashaki “Gooba” to see what the fuss is all about

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
Btw site is https://invidio.us/

Anyway - Literally VOMIT FUEL

as soon as the song started i started hearing someone shouting his lungs out in the distance but it turned out to be this colorful retard just “rapping”. First time i hear this douche “rap” btw. This aint no rapping its just talking some bs lyrics. Notorious BIG is rollin in his grave rn. Fucking bs. Beat sucks ass, no catchy chorus rhyming, just overall trash

how retarded are zoomer scum to listen to this BULLSHIT??? And making this fucking IDIOT a goddamn millionaire so he can buy a rainbow colored ferrari??? Fucking phaggot needs to do a cameo in 3 guys 1 hammer as the homeless guy

smh smh

Shit song tbh

as soon as the song started i started hearing someone shouting his lungs out in the distance but it turned out to be this colorful retard just “rapping”
lol

Absolute garbage, I guess kids really like skittles.
State of today.

You know the funniest part of all this, the people listening to this shit thinking it's "lit", they're more likely to have attended a university & therefore by definition be more intelligent than those from a century back.

Won’t watch

It's such a garbage song.

will not listen cause shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back