Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being friends with a CHAD as an INCEL is the most blackpilling thing that could happen to you

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I'm not friends with him anymore. I lost that "friend" the same way I lost every other one of my "friends". They tormented me due to my looks and I had to jestermaxx until I couldn't anymore and it completely fucked me over but ye that's not what dis thread is about.

Basically this guy was a chad in looks like one of the best lookin ppl in my school. We were like opposites he was friends with literally everyone and everyone loved him and I was the complete opposite. We b like Johnny Marr and Morrissey (if Morrissey was ugly.)

Ye and he had a 10/10 girlfriend who was my oneitis and he was friends with literally everyone and everyone loved him like he was that chad in The Brothers Lionheart and teachers loved him and acted like they were mates with him and I wouldn't be surprised if some flirted with him. Everyone wanted the best for him like he was Jesus.

Was gonna make a thread about this one time he said something suifuel but instead I'm gonna go through every blackpilled or brutal ting that's happened to me when I'm been with him.

And btw the way became friends b4 he had to turn on me and make fun of my looks it was cuz we were the only ppl who listened to the same music n are personalities were similar (but guess which one of us gets the 10/10 gf)

Oh ye and if I wasnt friends with him and witnessed the contrast in lives from an ugly person to a chad I may not have been able to swallow the blackpill

So ye ima just say it in a list cuz then this thread will be too long to read:
• twas me and his other chad friend standing talkin his gf genuinely just comes up to chad and hugs him and hugs the other chad then looks at me for a sec as if she bout to hug me then goes back to her friends. She blatantly ignored me and the two chads tease me about it and we all found it funny and hahah she ignored me haha lol but I wasn't aware it was cuz she was disgusted by my looks back then
• whenever I walk up to him and he b w his gf his gf always walks of and btw I would never do this when they b being private it's when it's like a classroom setting and all they're talking about is the work or somethn boring
• sometimes me and him walk up to school and almost everyone we walked past who was in our year said hello to him cuz he knows everyone

• alot of the time when walkin to school or walk-in through school teachers would say hello to him but then blatantly ignore me and chad didn't understand or would pretend not to and say 'does that teacher not like u or somethn?'

• one brutal story I think I shared on here b4 is that me and him were talkin at recess and my other oneitis is standing with her friend and they keep lookin at us and giggling and I thought maybe she had a crush on me and I look at her and do smile with my fish lips and big teeth and mesut ozil eyes corrupting her dopamine chemicals so she quickly looks away and then later they come over and I think mayb she Gon ask me out and all they did was complimenting chad and talking as if I wasnt there it was a fucking joke. One of them literally stood Infront of me swear down. They b like "I think u probably have the best hair in this school can I touch it it looks really fluffy". At this point it sounds like I'm makin it up. And I was being blanked fam. And they were doing EXACTLY what @FACEandLMS said once where you say something, then the foids don't react until they see what chads reaction is.

• when me and him were talkin his friends would come up to him and interrupt or stand Infront of me and start talking to him as if I wasn't there.

• he was aware of the power he had due to his looks but he always said he was good with words and had good charisma and thought that was why but he did also have that aswell ngl cuz of the positive feedback loop n all dat and everyone worshipping him. He always said that if anyone chats shit about u or when he's in trouble he can always get out of it "cuz of my way of words" he says

• he's always the centre of attention cuz everyone loved him so like in science he'd act all cute and whenevr there were insects or organs on the screen or whatever he'd pretend to be scared and curl up and cover his eyes and everyone would be like 'awww he scared of it teehee so cute!!' I bet if I did it the everyone would think I had autism or the teacher would yell at me for not paying attention

• I only managed to say a few words to his oneitis gf but she was always monotone when she spoke to me or one worded with me n all dat so I never got to know it

• sometimes I got laughed and pointed at ppl for my appearence when I was with him which was so awkward and I think he was embarrassed to be around me sometimes like when he saw other chads he would walk ahead of me or ignore me

• one time I literally said hello to him when we walked past in corridor and he said "u look like a goblin xD" that was the first time he insulted me appearence but then it got much worse and I started ghosting him cuz of that.

• once he DM'd me "do u ever just smile for no reason" "why?" "Just cuz of happiness, I'll be in my bedroom or just in class and I start smiling like a psychopath lol" and told him that I could not relate this feeling :(

• Ive shared this many times before but the chad and his gf (my oneitis at one point remeber) had the AUDACITY to perform The Smiths - There is a light that never goes out and I know It's Over Infront of me year at the end of year ceremony thing. The two fucking anthems of Inceldom and the lyrics are meant to be for sad lonely ugly people like me and they have the audacity to listen to the Smiths even tho they have 10/10 looks and are leaving a dream of a life. I swear down it literally sounds like this is all made up but it's not check my post history I've said alot of this stuff before to people

So ye we were almost exactly the same personality wise. I dunno how to explain it but we just thought the same and were on the same wavelength and listened to the same music n all dat yet we lived completely opposite lives due to our looks. I swear down I got so many blackpills from being frens with him a movie should be made about it.

Btw some of the stuff I said sounds like such BS ik cuz theyre perfect blackpills but if u don't believe me I've told most of these stories b4 in threads on here b4 since I joined in November last year but this is just all of it piled up together in one big thread.

TLDR: just read the stuff in bullet points in the middle of the thread

Last edited:
yep jfl it's fucking cruel the one about "smiling with happiness" hits me hard, I had this said to me by a chad friend that i since told to fuck off and die.

Oh yea we did LSD once in the woods and he looks at me and says "dude i cant look at you you look like a fucking alien".

Jfl ik u read it tho. The stuff in bullet points at least. Tell me what u think once you've read it I am interested in ones opinion with this
i slightly skimmed some

i will read later and give my thoughts

yep jfl it's fucking cruel the one about "smiling with happiness" hits me hard, I had this said to me by a chad friend that i since told to fuck off and die.

Oh yea we did LSD once in the woods and he looks at me and says "dude i cant look at you you look like a fucking alien".
How long ago did u do LSD? Maybe we're talkin bout the same chad lol

Read all of it

220px-Mesut_%C3%96zil_at_Baku_before_2019_UEFA_Europe_League_Final.jpg

" • when me and him were talkin his friends would come up to him and interrupt or stand Infront of me and start talking to him as if I wasn't there. "

I've experienced this all my life. It almost never happens to anyone else

pin this shit @GoffSystemQB @mental_out

We b like Johnny Marr and Morrissey (if Morrissey was ugly.)
Brutal The SmithsPill
• twas me and his other chad friend standing talkin his gf genuinely just comes up to chad and hugs him and hugs the other chad then looks at me for a sec as if she bout to hug me then goes back to her friends. She blatantly ignored me and the two chads tease me about it and we all found it funny and hahah she ignored me haha lol but I wasn't aware it was cuz she was disgusted by my looks back then
Have had the exact thing happen.
• Ive shared this many times before but the chad and his gf (my oneitis at one point remeber) had the AUDACITY to perform The Smiths - There is a light that never goes out and I know It's Over Infront of me year at the end of year ceremony thing. The two fucking anthems of Inceldom and the lyrics are meant to be for sad lonely ugly people like me and they have the audacity to listen to the Smiths even tho they have 10/10 looks and are leaving a dream of a life.
Johnny Marr was the incel of the band and the soul of the band tbh... I respect all Jaguar players.

You might want to try being his friend again and just being open about how brutal the mogging and lookism is for you. Maybe he will understand because he has a male brain... If he is a chad, see if he can instagrammaxx or make a chad OnlyFans to help you get surgerybux.

All chads should be using their looks to raise money for incel surgeries tbh.

How long ago did u do LSD? Maybe we're talkin bout the same chad lol

few months ago now if i remember correctly. The way you describe him is very familiar to the one i used to know.

When we were in the woods we saw a wolf or something and he started running full speed away like a little bitch and I asked what is fucking problem was and he's like "dude didn't you see the size of that thing that was not a wolf" and was visibly shaking.

Damn man, I lived something similar. When I was 15 yo, my best friend was a tyrone chad-tier. He liked me too, and we were good friends.

Well, it happened that he targetted the top-tier girl in the highschool (solid 9/10 brunette). But he had to compete with her chadlite boyfriend, and it was not simple (probably because her chadlite boyfriend was white tbh). The girl didn't like me much, but I was always with Tyrone, because he liked my presence and I was making him laugh etc plus we had same ideas about things. He was always insisting that I eat with him at lunch time, even when his target was eating there too.

Well, he couldn't stand my presence anymore because he understood I was an obstacle to his quest and just stopped talking to me then began to bully me a bit until I understood he was not my friend anymore.

But yeah lmao, seeing the Tyrone always getting attention, always making girls laugh, and everything while you are just invisible...

Last edited:
few months ago now if i remember correctly. The way you describe him is very familiar to the one i used to know.

When we were in the woods we saw a wolf or something and he started running full speed away like a little bitch and I asked what is fucking problem was and he's like "dude didn't you see the size of that thing that was not a wolf" and was visibly shaking.
Wtf. What colour hair does he have? And what is the first letter of his GFs name?
Brutal The SmithsPill

Have had the exact thing happen.

Johnny Marr was the incel of the band and the soul of the band tbh... I respect all Jaguar players.

You might want to try being his friend again and just being open about how brutal the mogging and lookism is for you. Maybe he will understand because he has a male brain... If he is a chad, see if he can instagrammaxx or make a chad OnlyFans to help you get surgerybux.

All chads should be using their looks to raise money for incel surgeries tbh.
Yeah lookswise Johnny was the incel (not really but compared to mozzas looks he is)

Morrissey's lyrics and the fact that he's so lonely and isolated is what makes him similar to bein an incel despite the fact that he was a fucking chad and became a volcel loser for no reason

I speak to him every now and then. Neutral tones tho.

Wtf. What colour hair does he have? And what is the first letter of his GFs name?

Yeah lookswise Johnny was the incel (not really but compared to mozzas looks he is)

Morrissey's lyrics and the fact that he's so lonely and isolated is what makes him similar to bein an incel despite the fact that he was a fucking chad and became a volcel loser for no reason

around 6'2, blonde curly hair, actually no idea on his current gf but pretty sure she is latina cause he told me he only dates latina girls because they are loyal but fucks white stacys on the side.

no chad has ever wanted to be my friend

around 6'2, blonde curly hair, actually no idea on his current gf but pretty sure she is latina cause he told me he only dates latina girls because they are loyal but fucks white stacys on the side.
O it b different chad :(

Being "friends" with Chad pretty much means you're their punching bag, just a tool to be used to further their social standing.

Being "friends" with Chad pretty much means you're their punching bag, just a tool to be used to further their social standing.
Yep. With every "friend" I've had, it starts out with us being genuine friends, then one joke gets made about me, then it happens more, then I'm a punching bag and then I'm pretty much being bullied. How it always ends up.
pin this shit @GoffSystemQB @mental_out
Hi iq

Fuck off u normie faggot

Gave up having Normfags for friends a long time ago

I’d rather be alone than always get mogged

I speak to him every now and then. Neutral tones tho.
Morrissey is the most famous chad volcel I can think of.

Try to get that chad to make shekels off of his looks.

Well, he couldn't stand my presence anymore because he understood I was an obstacle to his quest and just stopped talking to me then began to bully me a bit until I understood he was not my friend anymore.

But yeah lmao, seeing the Tyrone always getting attention, always making girls laugh, and everything while you are just invisible...
Yep. With every "friend" I've had, it starts out with us being genuine friends, then one joke gets made about me, then it happens more, then I'm a punching bag and then I'm pretty much being bullied. How it always ends up.

It's uncanny how normies have the same template for excluding you and bullying you out of their circle after previously being friendly to you and in some cases reaching out to you to hang out with them.

Normies are as fickle as foids.

It's uncanny how normies have the same template for excluding you and bullying you out of their circle after previously being friendly to you and in some cases reaching out to you to hang out with them.

Normies are as fickle as foids.

Was About to say.
Made almost exactely the same experience with someone I met before puberty.
Turned into chad/chad-lite and instead of distancing himself he kept me around as a fucking pet for almost a decade.
Fuck normalfaggots.

I used to think that I am the issue jfl.

I had a Chad-tier friend/acquaintance when I was in high school (read: I was the lowest ranking member of a friend group he lead at a small school) and it always confused and later confounded me just how much female attention he always got. He dated a girl who would later on become a stunner Stacey tier aryan professional model when he was just 13 and 14 while treating her with disregard, like forcing her to play Supermario games with him for hours on dates (long before gamergrrls even existed).

The guy was never without a GF, and despite that women still orbited him, both those who knew him, and those he randomly met at parties. He was casually alluding to experiences with advanced sex techniques at age 16 without a hint of braggadocious arrogance. Strange women of Becky tier attractiveness were sexually aggressive towards him on nights out and he had to go out of his way not to cheat on his GF. (He failed this on multiple occasions, some of these low level indiscretions witnessed directly - like French kissing with strange foids).

Meanwhile I got to see this from relative proximity, making it out of HS without even having kissed a girl.

6280.jpg
EVtyl_YWsAELCS5.png

Brutal.

Last edited:
In high school, a Chad classmate was approached by a random low tier becky and a gay guy through instagram roughly at the same time. They were from the same school, he rejected them both (he showed the chats to anyone who asked).

This is why I try avoiding popular/good looking people at all costs, they can't relate to us incels in anyway and I feel intimidated by their presence alone. Absolutely brutal experience from your post tbh, even with similar personalities and tastes, his friend group and himself belittles you due to your looks alone.

Rope is the path to ascension :feelsokman::feelsrope:

Incels trying to socialize with good looking people is the same thing of a zebra trying to befriend a lion,they are your enemies,not your friends.

I only interact with GL people when i rlly have to aka university,If i realize they are trying to fuck me with me,i start to plan ways of backstabbing them or at least show hints that If they mess with me they gonna regret.

I remember a couple years ago when a white chad made Fun of me in the class and later i pulled up on him in a deadend street with a knife(those pocket knives,i always carry one) threatening that MF,nigga almost pissed his pants and apologized like a little kid,without a doubt the greatest dopamine boost i ever received in my life.

He tried to snitch on me later but i played the Race card and he almost got expelled,but since he's chad in the end nothing rlly happened. Never ever the guy even looked at my face again JFL,seriously recommend. Perks of being a low inhib incel.

lol i remember one chad in high school, i once saw his message requests on facebook, holy fuck the blackpill. it was just an ocean of women messaging him telling him how attractive he is. and being a chad he didnt really care. he could probably get so many women he didnt need to waste time messaging random girl on facebook. brutal.

OP, you need to learn how to type properly.

Brutal

I remember you since I first joined you've literally had that Avi the entire time you've been here u haven't changed it once swear down
I like it,I also like the movie
also miring the post count in the same time frame as me

Having a CHAD "friend" is pure suicidefuel and I feel as if its the most common way incels become blackpilled.