Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally got my hash

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
After 2 fucking months i finally got my hash. Cant wait to smoke it this weekend:smonk:

After 2 fucking months i finally got my hash. Cant wait to smoke it this weekend:smonk:
:feelzez::feelzez: Enjoy. Try not to get scammed next time though.

what algorithm are you using? md5? It isn't very secure, you should use sha-256 at least. It's harder to crack

niggers that smoke weed just lie around and do fuckall real incels are productive ( more energy for video games and jerking off) with caffine and nicotine

I have hash marks in my underwear

I have hash marks in my underwear
You write shit (no pun intended) like this and then say that me jerking off in the gym shower is "seriously disgusting"

niggers that smoke weed just lie around and do fuckall real incels are productive ( more energy for video games and jerking off) with caffine and nicotine
Btw
How are you autistic when you're approaching drug dealers (unless you're high IQ darkwebmaxxer).
Or it's my Slavic fallacy, because here weed is only low inhib feature. Idk what does it look like in Germany

Btw
How are you autistic when you're approaching drug dealers (unless you're high IQ darkwebmaxxer).
Or it's my Slavic fallacy, because here weed is only low inhib feature. Idk what does it look like in Germany
I didnt approach anyone, i got lucky and got introduced to him through a contact.

I didnt approach anyone, i got lucky and got introduced to him through a contact.
OvER for low functioning autistcels.
I should seek for neetbuxx for my confirmed disability

OvER for low functioning autistcels.
I should seek for neetbuxx for my confirmed disability
tbh my old dealer was much more reliable and had A1 weed but he stopped selling because he got paranoid

I smoked weed once and it just felt really weird.

What makes weed so appealing to you and other niggas?

(Maybe it's because it was my first time doing it but idk)

I smoked weed once and it just felt really weird.

What makes weed so appealing to you and other niggas?

(Maybe it's because it was my first time doing it but idk)
You have to smoke it a few times to get used to it. The first few times i had no effect because i didnt inhale properly and sometimes i had anxiety when i smoked alone. but over time i learned to embrace and got used to smoking alone. It also depends on your strain and your mood how your high is gonna be

You have to smoke it a few times to get used to it. The first few times i had no effect because i didnt inhale properly and sometimes i had anxiety when i smoked alone. but over time i learned to embrace and got used to smoking alone. It also depends on your strain and your mood how your high is gonna be
Oh alr makes sense.

I didn't hate it but it wasn't the most enjoyable thing either.

It was an interesting experience tho and I'm glad i tried it

You write shit (no pun intended) like this and then say that me jerking off in the gym shower is "seriously disgusting"
Good pun...

Obviously you have no ability to see from another POV...

Would YOU hop in the shower with some guy wanking his cock? What would YOU think about some guy wanking off in a public shower?

Would you think he was a FAG?

Good pun...

Obviously you have no ability to see from another POV...

Would YOU hop in the shower with some guy wanking his cock? What would YOU think about some guy wanking off in a public shower?

Would you think he was a FAG?
Fair enough, but let me ask you a counter question: would you feel comfortable around someone who says he has shit marks on his underwear ?

Fair enough, but let me ask you a counter question: would you feel comfortable around someone who says he has shit marks on his underwear ?
I would consider it a joke... Unless it stank.

I know a few dudes IRL that probably have actual shit in their underwear, via the smell. I avoid them.

What was "seriously disturbing" wasn't you're public masturbation. It was the idiots patting you on the back for it. "It's OK to jack off in public shower bro!" & "Stacey will be impressed with you bro!"