Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Finding peace

holyheckbatman

holyheckbatman

Jestermaxxed
★★
Plan on moving to a middle class Japanese town, and doing my best there..

Sure. I’m an incel, but I can at least be happy in a culture I find enjoyable

Good food, interesting culture, nice people. I might even get skin whitening and surgery if I make enough money. ( I am a black man ) and have already studied the language for a few months and will continue to do so..

The internet there is great, and I can just make friends online, as I do now.. ( I am aware that Asian countries are more racist.. for some reason I couldn’t care less. I hear of black people in Japan all the time who do well for themselves )

i don’t want a woman anymore.

Maybe accenscion is just finding peace with who you are.. and revenge is being happy despite those who don’t want you to

I might even get skin whitening and surgery if I make enough money. ( I am a black man ) and have already studied the language for a few months and will continue to do so..
Please tell me you're joking.

BRO YOU ARE RETARDED. I don’t think you comprehend the racism you will face from a Japanese town as a black truecel you’d be better off sticking to a white cumskin society.

You will end up on suicide watch if you go there

Funny GIF
Just so I’m not dark as night

You will never be Japanese​

renderTimingPixel.png

You will never be Japanese. You have no ancestry, you have no citizenship, you have no skills that would make Japan ever want you. You are a shut-in self-hating white man twisted by delusions of mythical Japanese superiority and exposure to Japanese media into a disgusting mockery of nature’s perfection. All 'validation' you get from other people in this position couldn't be worse in making you believe that spending years of your life learning a globally useless language to a first-grader's level was a worthwhile use of your time, but one can't expect that an individual as pathetic as you will ever know the value of the youth you threw away in doing that. Actual Japanese are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of linguistic evolution have allowed natives to identify frauds from mannerisms and vocabulary alone. Even if your written text of self-hatred and attention begging akin to a stray dog's somehow passes as normal (it won't), any Japanese person will immediately cut all ties when they hear the voice and accent of someone who is not only a basic Japanese speaker at best, but worth no more than garbage in skills, accomplishments, and likeability. You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile and laugh to yourself believing that watching a content creator that you understand 20% of at best is somehow superior than watching your own kind, as you project your disgusting traits onto your entire kind. However, deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight, and you know that. You know that all you do now is have an entirely new linguistic medium in which to be ignored, and not even the exotic trait of being foreign makes up for just how uninteresting of a person you are. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a Western man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably Caucasian. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back. Hate yourself and apologize for being white to some Japanese entity that exists only in your mind while actual Japanese people put in effort to learn English for the valid reason of it being the global language.

Your life will be 10x worse moving to Asia as a black man. Stop listening to advice from these fakecel whites.

Live in the suburbs of chicago.. got nothing in common with niggers out here anyways.
Bruh you sound very naive. Whats the difference rotting in chicago vs rotting in some japanese village? Its not an anime world over there in case u hadn't realized yet...

Bruh you sound very naive. Whats the difference rotting in chicago vs rotting in some japanese village? Its not an anime world over there in case u hadn't realized yet...
I’d rather cope somewhere I find interest

Aight but seriously, japs hate blacks the most.
You are like a monkey to them. You know japanese? Then you are like a monkey that can do tricks. They wont accept you.

And the skinwhitening part? Negroe...its not like japanese people would see a difference between a black nigga or a really black nigga

If you think racism is bad in the west then I don't think east asia would be a great place for a black man. But do what makes you happy

As bluepilled as this sounds OP, you need to find urself where you are now. You wont find yourself moving to animeland.

Lmao weebs can't seem to comprehend that Japan irl isn't like in their animes. You're gonna be in the next e celebs suicide forest video if you seriously consider moving over there.

Lmao weebs can't seem to comprehend that Japan irl isn't like in their animes. You're gonna be in the next e celebs suicide forest video if you seriously consider moving over there.
Japan is exactly like an anime. IF YOU ARE WHITE

BRO YOU ARE RETARDED. I don’t think you comprehend the racism you will face from a Japanese town as a black truecel you’d be better off sticking to a white cumskin society.
Let the low iq ape learn the hard way, Chico. My rice ass is just waiting to jfl at him, mang:feelsPop:

fine. I will just visit..

Maybe some sense has been knocked into me, but I have always had an interest in Japan and will try to go for at least a few months.

Thank you for being honest, at least

Let the low iq ape learn the hard way, Chico. My rice ass is just waiting to jfl at him, mang:feelsPop:
I am aware that social media shows only the highlights, but I’ve seen a little below average looking black men live peacefully in Japan. I don’t expect anything royal, just a change of lifestyle

Those japs will be scared of you

Because your a nigger and they see u as a monster

Not trying to insult u but its true

Asian people are closeted racists
I see stories of Japanese people being friendly and curious about black men. And I am well aware of racism, and have thick skin and can look past it.. the violence there is much less than where I live atm

His dumbass got tricked by all the cumskin fakecels posting about easy pussy in Asia. He'll top himself within a year of being there.

Cope. You have to be relatively tall and at least average looking. If you're some bald ogre gl ascending in japan
I am 5,11 and not the worst looking but not exactly average. Mainly nose, and skin texture.
Rhinoplasty would probably put me at average, and my beard has been helping me

His dumbass got tricked by all the cumskin fakecels posting about easy pussy in Asia. He'll top himself within a year of being there.
Oh I don’t expect that, honestly. I would just rather be there

You will end up on suicide watch if you go there
If I get to that point ( which I doubt ) I will move back, it would still make me happy to know I’ve at least been there for a few months

I don’t expect a life out of an anime, but a life I find interesting

Get the fuck out nigger tranny

And the skinwhitening part? Negroe...its not like japanese people would see a difference between a black nigga or a really black nigga
Oh I will still be black to them of course, but I just don’t want to be a dark skin in Asia. I’m not like extremely dark but not a brown skin

honestly... go for it if you so desire... don't expect much, but it will be a nice change of scenery and atmosphere form chicago, most definitely... i hear that foreigners normally move back shortly afterwards as it is very lonely over there... if you do not know the language, even more so, yes... a high-inhib culture... hard to truly get to know people, though as you are black you may attract more outgoing people...
Yes! Worst case scenario I move back, though I am thankful for some reality checking I’ve gotten here..

I am 5,11 and not the worst looking but not exactly average. Mainly nose, and skin texture.
Rhinoplasty would probably put me at average, and my beard has been helping me
lol youre black. Those are the requirements for whites to have any chance at all and even then most people will be quite prejudiced against them. Nips are notoriously racist and xenophobic. The only way of being successful in japan as an outsider is to be a tall blue eyed pretty boy.

Your European handlers programmed most of the world to worship Whiteness. Don't even bother.

},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "The skill exhibited here is shared by conservatives in America.\n\nThis isn't so much a lack of \"people skills\". This is blatant racism.",
"headline": "Business class passenger racially abuses Asian crew member and demands to be served by 'white girl', court hears",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/business-class-passenger-racially-abuses-102916114.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Sep 07 23:58:03 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "\"Class\"? Is that really all you intend to acknowledge? Not going to point out the obvious racial angle?",
"headline": "Business class passenger racially abuses Asian crew member and demands to be served by 'white girl', court hears",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/business-class-passenger-racially-abuses-102916114.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Sep 07 23:57:13 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "The long-term health consequences of racism are much more \"harsh\" than any ban he is given.",
"timestamp": "Sat Sep 07 23:56:29 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Typical entitled White male.",
"timestamp": "Sat Sep 07 23:54:54 UTC 2019"
},
{

url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/4-stabbed...ornia-man-043414006--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Aug 08 05:21:27 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "This is the whitewashed perspective. As usual, it disregards the negative results of worshiping white people.\n\nThankfully, there are sensible Asians in America:\n\nhttps://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/ https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/",
"headline": "Killer Mike reflects on Trump, Baltimore, \u2018drug war reparations\u2019 and Bernie Sanders",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/killer-mike-...reparations-and-bernie-sanders-090000650.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Aug 08 01:15:30 UTC 2019"

{
"user_text": "And yet, he was alone during his actual life.",
"headline": "3,000 strangers show up to funeral of Vietnam veteran with no family",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/300...vietnam-veteran-with-no-family-222442576.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Jul 20 07:08:06 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "White worship is common among Asian women. The males are disgusted by it.\n\nNothing new.",
"headline": "Trump-supporting Miss Michigan stripped of title over \u2018racist\u2019 tweets: \u2018Yet another example of #Magaphobia\u2019",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trump-supporting-miss-michigan-stripped-of-title-162200073.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Jul 20 06:46:22 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "The UNCF is better anyway.\n\nhttps://archive.org/details/UNCF_Campaign_Message",
"headline": "Carpenter with no children sends 33 strangers to college after amassing $3 million in savings",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/car...-amassing-3-million-in-savings-200044849.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Jul 19 21:01:10 UTC 2019"
},

Last edited:
If I get to that point ( which I doubt ) I will move back, it would still make me happy to know I’ve at least been there for a few months

I don’t expect a life out of an anime, but a life I find interesting
If you really want to go there I’d advise you to have multiple back ups to move back to your home country incase you face racism which you are most likely going to face. Like you’d be better living out in the reddest state in all of America than Japan that’s how bad it will be.

You're right bro
Get the fuck out nigger tranny
Put this edgy faggot on ignore if u want a better inkels.is experience btw. Its a based place for trucels, just a lot of edgelords who need to fuck off back to gaychan.

Put this edgy faggot on ignore if u want a better inkels.is experience btw. Its a based place for trucels, just a lot of edgelords who need to fuck off back to gaychan.
You are supporting a literally foid/tranny you need to gtfo too.

I don't get this weird obsession with Japanese culture? Bro you are a black american man, have you been to anywhere in Asia in your life lol.