Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Finish the joke, “James Cameron walks into a bar”…

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
James Cameron walks into a bar, and he says, “I told those idiots that carbon fiber is good for Japanese cars - not for submersibles diving 12,500 feet below the ocean to visit the Titanic”.

and gets shot by ER

@Stupid Clown get in this.

James Cameron walks into a bar and he says, “Sockton Rush owed me $20 - that’s why I’m not surprised that he skimped on the materials to build the Titan”.

@Stupid Clown get in this.

James Cameron walks into a bar and he says, “Sockton Rush owed me $20 - that’s why I’m not surprised that he skimped on the materials to build the Titan”.
Kek

James Cameron walks into a bar and he says, "Today I will fake my death for fun".

James Cameron walks into a bar, and the bartender says, “You look like you’ve seen five ghosts - I heard Stockton Rush offered you a free trip down on an excursion”.

James Cameron walks into a bar, and he says, “I told Stockton that a hull made out of carbon fiber would not work - they basically went down to the Titanic wreck in a Mitsubishi Galant”.

@Epedaphic

James Cameron walks into a bar, and the bartender says, “The Coast Guard came in earlier for a few drinks - they knew the Titan was doomed before that submersible even hit the water”.

@Epedaphic

James Cameron walks into a bar, and the bartender says, “The Coast Guard came in earlier for a few drinks - they knew the Titan was doomed before that submersible even hit the water”.
Nice. Are these AI-generated?

James Cameron walks into a bar and he says, “I told Stockton carbon fiber was a terrible choice - but, he insisted that he could use the money that was saved for fuel for the ship”.

@Heroin

James Cameron walks into a bar, and the bartender says,”I doubt you came in here to order seafood - I’ll make you a drink stronger than the Titan’s carbon fiber hull”.

JC walks into a bar.

The bartender says we don't serve chinks.

Cameron hands him a deed, says, nigger I just bought this bar

James Cameron walks into a bar, and he says,”Stockton Rush went with a tubular hull to fit more people into the Titan - but then he became cheap and wanted to use carbon fiber instead of titanium”.

James Cameron walks into a bar, and he says,”That banging that they heard was the sound of the debris from the Titan banging on the sea floor - about 1,600 feet from the titanic wreck”.

James Cameron walks into a bar, and he says, “You should buy stock in carbon fiber - the price just collapsed due to Stockton Rush’s little science project”.

James Cameron walks into a bar, and the bartender says, “First round is on the house - unlike Stockton Rush, I’m not cheap”.

James Cameron walks in to a bar and exclaims to his friend "hey Spielberg! How's that illegitimate son of yours doing in California?"

James Cameron walks into a bar, and he says: "look all those people staring at their cellphones, it seems that the machines have won over the humans, the prototype of Skynet."

James Cameron walks into a bar, and he says, "Logitech made the game controller - and they probably could have made a better submersible".

James Cameron walks into a bar and he asked, “Can you believe after all that’s happened - my wife baked fish sticks for dinner?!”