Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Finland cracks down on TikTok nurses and utterly BTFOs them all

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Basically nurses in Finland started refusing to work to demand a better salary for recording TikToks in empty hospitals despite already receiving 3540 euros a month pay on average. In response the government ignored them and introduced legislation that legally obligates nurses to come into work when patients are at risk of dying or require urgent care so that boomers won’t die as a result of Gen Z foids fucking around. As a result all the :foidSoy:s either gave up or quit their jobs to avoid being forced to work. A record number of 500 nurses requested to have their licenses revoked and unions called for a mass resignation to protest the law. But the thing is that there’s no shortage of Gen Z foids who want a job where they get paid a fat salary with benefits for mostly just fucking around and doing TikTok dances in empty hospitals. So their protest was completely pointless and no one cared:feelshaha:

Foids want to do literally nothing, and still expect to have things handed over in silver platter. Maybe they should lower the difficulty from tutorial mode to hacker mode.

Just hire legitimately capable men instead of paying $100K a year to privileged whores who will record themselves weeping at the difficulty of their job in front of a 80-year-old undergoing cardiac arrest and crying out for help theory. :ping:

Whores problems aren't my problems.

In America we just are replacing them with foreign nurses.

demand a better salary for recording TikToks in empty hospitals despite already receiving 3540 euros a month pay on average
at what point are foids satisfied?? truly have the world handed to them on a silver plater with those fancy sauce swirls and everything and theyre still never satisfied :feelsseriously:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back