Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Finnish ER became known because of his "Asian eyes"

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Pekka the Finnish shooter who owned people at his school, became somewhat famous...not because of his natural selection manifesto, but of his looks. He wasn't especially good looking but it stands out and when you look for "white people with asian eyes" online, his pictures will show up which I find hilarious and oddly specific.

_48752034_77822736.jpg

ghows-LK-c7a236ea-c39c-4e15-ad38-919d502f874d-dc450821.jpeg

Last edited:
Pekka the Finnish shooter who owned people at his school, became somewhat famous...not because of his natural selection manifesto, but of his looks. He wasn't especially good looking but it stands out and when you look for "white people with asian eyes" online, his pictures will show up which I find hilarious and oddly specific.

View attachment 1045452
Asian Eyes aren't that bad is reinforced with strong jaw and bone structure. Monolids look predatory as fuck if they have positive canthal tilt.

not all finns are like that, most of them are white. I'm tired of it when some people shit on Finland but believe that Spaniards and Portuguese are white
3449.jpg
34679.jpg
lg_seppalamikael202208191660928389-632x421.jpg

They look like albino curries kek
have you seen Swedish hockey team? There is a lots of race mixed shitskins. White bitches love brown dick.

have you seen Swedish hockey team? There is a lots of race mixed shitskins. White bitches love brown dick.
Just Be Olympian Bro. Average white chicks will date top tier ethnics. I admit that having half-black kids has become a form of statusmaxxing because of the Kardashians, and because so many children of BMWF end up becoming NBA stars or whatever. Ethnic law is Minus-Three Law.

Asian Eyes aren't that bad is reinforced with strong jaw and bone structure. Monolids look predatory as fuck if they have positive canthal tilt.
Depends on case by case basis. Pekka looked decent imo, that exoticness actually made him featured as the posterboy as "white with asian eyes" despite the fact that he was a shooter

Finnish People have access to guns?

Finnish People have access to guns?
You can have your own guns for shooting ranges and for hunting. But its not like they give any doofus a gun. Especially after Auvinen and Saari cases

Probably had some genes from the Sami ethnic group.

Mongol genes kek

Many Nords have epicanthal fold

Many Nords have epicanthal fold
Which is probably due to Asiatic admixture of some of those Arctic tribes pushing that far west into northern Scandinavia. Remember, the Nordic peoples actually originated in southern Scandinavia. When they finally pushed way up north to the Arctic, they found people living there and mixed with them. That's effectively what the Sami / Laplanders are: mostly Nordic but with obvious Oriental admixture.

Slavs and Asians aren't horsefaced
Yes, they’re brachycephalic. Nords on the other hand are dolichocephalic, that’s one of the traits which the Nordic race was identified by anthropologically. So I don’t see how this guy having a long skull makes him look curry, or whatever you’re trying to get across

Last edited:
avi material tbh

Handgun mass shootings are based tbh

its so fucking over, I HATE RACEMIXERS
You think the girls going for ethnic jocks would go for you instead? They would just stuck with white jocks.

I had a substitute teacher that was a white guy with chinky eyes-- you bet he was treated like every other chink in the 90s. He seemed to have low self esteem and not get dates

You think the girls going for ethnic jocks would go for you instead? They would just stuck with white jocks.
I am ethnic, if we had sharia laws the opinion of foids wouldn't matter. Racemixing is only possible in liberal societies

Heydrich pheno

True

Yet there are stupid men out there who like foids with "chinky" eyes.

Squinting is predatory for whatever reason. Maybe the Clint Eastwood effect. But asian eyes are slanty without showing muscles squinting.

More prominent wrinkles is one aspect of squinting though which is why asian men look more masculine with crows feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back