Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Finnish PM tested negative for drugs- imagine if she was on drugs-

• Thread starter Deleted member 36516
  • Start date
i would probably study aleistar crowly ways of magic in his books if by age 30 i dont get a gf and make bitches gravitate towards me like a real pussy magnet:feelsLSD:

i would probably study aleistar crowly ways of magic in his books if by age 30 i dont get a gf and make bitches gravitate towards me like a real pussy magnet:feelsLSD:
i have always believed there are two powers in this world. God who is good and omnipotent and satan who is evil. Now to get God's help you have to be a saint reject drugs, adultry and all things standard in todays society so that leaves the devil. I have seen people ask for help from the devil. Its no kids game. Its gruesome and its real. But most people dont know. I guess what you dont know cant hurt you. Lots of darkness hidden under the surface

i have always believed there are two powers in this world. God who is good and omnipotent and satan who is evil. Now to get God's help you have to be a saint reject drugs, adultry and all things standard in todays society so that leaves the devil. I have seen people ask for help from the devil. Its no kids game. Its gruesome and its real. But most people dont know. I guess what you dont know cant hurt you. Lots of darkness hidden under the surface
god has been an asshole to me my entire life , satan helped me by telling me to masterbait every time i feel lonely via my thoughts so i feel great .

god has been an asshole to me my entire life , satan helped me by telling me to masterbait every time i feel lonely via my thoughts so i feel great .
God is Jewish nigger

Most routine drug tests can't detect all drugs like acid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back