Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fire up the stacy purification units. Post the WORST of stacies.

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
ill start with this disgusting heroin addict american whore. confirmed to be blacked by mutliple thug game runners (source: /r9k/ intelligence operatives.)

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/2/28/POSTARONI.jpg RAGEFUEL

i cant find it bc 404 but the thread showed her clearly with heroin injections and powder on her desk on an instagram stream. brown powder.

aka afghan heroin. i was actually one of the head leaders of the taliban opium trade back in 1995, more likely than not, i've personally led the synthesyzation of the same exact heroin she currently uses.

we need to purify the earth of such filth. ask the nations of kufr about their affliction. they will support such lows of falsehood.

Ciara is good LifeFuel, though. She was a cute, upper-class girl with a big shot lawyer Dad. And she's pissed it all away.

Ciara is good LifeFuel, though. She was a cute, upper-class girl with a big shot lawyer Dad. And she's pissed it all away.
no, disgusting trash stfu. she doesnt wear a niqab (pic in my sig)

i want to beat her up.

btw, i was actually the leader in the group which doxxed her, which i do have but am unable to link it by any account of this forum, as to remain within the standard XenForo rules to not spread personal information in excess.

kek a subhuman sub 4 teencel from lookism made daily threads about ths bitch, wouldn't stop saying how we would looksmaxx to wife her and dink her. He might have roped :feelsrope: on christmas eve, no one saw him log in since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back