Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory First step in self improvement

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
The fundamentals about building anything including building yourself is firm foundation. If you don't have solid cornerstones set in, everything you build above it is bound to collapse

Can't build muscle on incel skeleton

A sheep can never be a Lion or Falcon , self improvement will only get you sofar.

While Woman are Just spawned in with an ridiculous Advantage and Chad win by Default.

The fundamentals about building anything including building yourself is firm foundation. If you don't have solid cornerstones set in, everything you build above it is bound to collapse
Yes and my parents never understood this. They poured all of their money, energy and emotions into me hoping to build me up, but they couldn't come to terms with the fact that the physiological base that they'd created through mating was poor and destined to fail.