Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Fish Palette Paralyzed and Can’t Talk after Neck Adjustment.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
She deserves it
Could not have happened to a better person
:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Why did she need a neck adjustment?

femalo lives does not matter at all

nothing of value lost

That's what you get for going to a chiropractor. Fake bullshit anyway and it killed her

I don't really understand why people do these things if they're in generally good health.

The benefits are probably slim but you still get the risks.

Am I supposed to feel bad or what?

I will never go to a chiropractor I see a lot of this shit. Also good bye bye whore

Man it's 2022 and people still go to chiropractors lol. When I see the video of them cracking people's necks I get anxious asf. Literally one wrong turn from snapping their neck like this and doing permanent dmg/death

Man it's 2022 and people still go to chiropractors lol. When I see the video of them cracking people's necks I get anxious asf. Literally one wrong turn from snapping their neck like this and doing permanent dmg/death
People don’t just stop going places just because you assume it’s “old”

People don’t just stop going places just because you assume it’s “old”
No its because I assume with the amount of information we hold on our fingertips people can do one ounce of research to realize chiropractors are a scam based on psuedo-science and paying some retard to crack ur neck is probably the most retarded shit u can do

No its because I assume with the amount of information we hold on our fingertips people can do one ounce of research to realize chiropractors are a scam based on psuedo-science and paying some retard to crack ur neck is probably the most retarded shit u can do
I thought about going to one and getting my body cracked.

I thought about going to one and getting my body cracked.
Well If u do Godspeed at best you end up with temporarily relief, at worst u end up like this roastie here. It doesn't fix the underlying problem. Just get a massage. And if u have back problems do some back workouts - specifically deadlifts. I've been doing deadlifts since high school (26 now) and I've never had back problems despite working jobs my whole life where I'm on my feet and being a fattie

Well If u do Godspeed at best you end up with temporarily relief, at worst u end up like this roastie here. It doesn't fix the underlying problem. Just get a massage. And if u have back problems do some back workouts - specifically deadlifts. I've been doing deadlifts since high school (26 now) and I've never had back problems despite working jobs my whole life where I'm on my feet and being a fattie
Gonna hit the gym once i get a membership and some roids.

While chiropractic is not very well realized, it definitely has its place. The thing is tho, you should only ever go to one when you’re all out of options :feelsjuice: I’m assuming this retard didn’t bother trying any alternative solutions

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back