Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Fit Girls, Skinny Girls, Thin Girls, Girls With Actual Curves But Not Fatties

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Down with the African/feminist/tradcuck/Hollywood alliance that attacks us for not being into fat old cunts; for not buying into this idea that fat is curvy. Tradcucks and feminists all attack men who are not into fat women. They both accuse these men of not being "real men", because a "real man" likes stronk womyn with curves, and all this shit, and only weak men are afraid of "stronk womyn" with curves etc. Also, tradcucks and feminists are both obsessed with pedophilia. You can hardly watch at a young girl without being accused of being a pedo anymore. Western pedo hysteria is just as ridiculous as Western rape hysteria. But tradcucks and feminists both claim that pedophilia is rampant and will probably soon be legalized. They can't quite agree on from where this danger is coming from (From all men? From white men? From college students? Republicans? Or from Hollywood Jews in Pizza shops?) but they share this ridiculous paranoia about "pedophilia."

So this shall be a thread to post sexy fit, skinny, thing girls - or girls with actual curves but not disgusting "pearl" shaped fatties with these fat asses, bah! Rather, girls like this:

I5kFYWz.jpg

Or this:

qls5zrO.jpg

Or this:

cPwUsFK.jpg

Or this:

SxjOZdt.jpg

eww I don't like bones

That piggy Ashley Graham is always promoted to the nth. I guess I’m not a “man” for finding her unattractive. Then again, sub-7s aren’t seen as “men” anyway.

i still dont understand how some people arent exclusively attracted to curvy petite women