Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Flesh-eating STD spreads to the UK

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
It's all over the news. In the UK today, a woman was diagnosed with a flesh-eating STD that's usually found in developing countries. It literally leads to rotting ulcers that can spread throughout the entire genital area and looks like a horrific open wound at the end. Google image search "donovanosis" if you don't believe me.

GOD'S PAYBACK TIME!!!

God is with us.

BBD670B8 8708 467F 96F5 7C0B80E1D8B5

5974E598 A7A3 47C4 9B9D F19F55103A7B

ABCD348F DDCF 42F8 852A 522F0A65B9B6

731864BA 8B70 4E13 ABE3 41E0F02CA8DF

318B43C0 4886 4F38 BBFB 6106E9CA3E22

We should call it "Thot Rot"

It's all over the news. In the UK today, a woman was diagnosed with a flesh-eating STD that's usually found in developing countries. It literally leads to rotting ulcers that can spread throughout the entire genital area and looks like a horrific open wound at the end. Google image search "donovanosis" if you don't believe me.

GOD'S PAYBACK TIME!!!
Get a live culture of the bacteria. Go to the feminine hygiene section of the grocery store.

Oh my God. I actually prayed that God would spread an STD like this to show his wrath. Not even kidding, I posted a thread about this earlier this week. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

burn the coal, pay the toll

i knew we were just steps away from a massive killer STD outbreak, maybe this is it.

I am praying for a pandemic of this disease.

Oh my God. I actually prayed that God would spread an STD like this to show his wrath. Not even kidding, I posted a thread about this earlier this week. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Thanks man, if this gets out of control you’re a saint

Could be overblown just like Ebola.