Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Florida mother charged for seeking hitman to kill three-year-old son

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Empathetic gender strikes again.

A young Florida mother was arrested after she allegedly used a parody website to hire a hitman to kill her three-year-old son, police said.

She allegedly wanted the job done before the week’s end.
Jfl. Imagine not only wanting to kill your own three-year-old son, but being too pitiful to go through with it yourself and so you search for someone else to do it:dafuckfeels::feelsseriously:.

At least we know why the baby was ugly

100% her son was pure protocel manlet and she couldn't stand the thought of raising non-chad, nevER began for protocels

It's women's fault that there are incels in the world. Why do ugly shit like this have access to reproduction while we rot?
True historically only 40% of men who ever lived reproduced while 80% of women did. We are all descended from the top 40% of men who ever lived JFL

So you want to tell me this creature found someone to fuck it?

Historically only 40% of men who ever lived reproduced while 80% of women did. We are all descended from the top 40% of men who ever lived JFL
They are the main proliferators of undesirable DNA

emPATHETIC gender

Empathetic gender strikes again.

Jfl. Imagine not only wanting to kill your own three-year-old son, but being too pitiful to go through with it yourself and so you search for someone else to do it:dafuckfeels::feelsseriously:.
I hope the three year old son gets a good home.

Bitch was dumb as fuck for thinking someone would actually take out a baby

Empathetic gender strikes again

Foids can’t even stand for us to exist.. it’s really over

At least we know why the baby was ugly
View attachment 813153
this must be one of the most extreme cases of bipolar disorder I've ever seen. Facial assymetry is one of the clearest signs of bipolar disorder as far as i can tell.

for this individual foid, you can think of her being two people. from our point of view, the left side of the photo is her evil side. and the right side of the photo is her good innocent side but unfortunately, most of her face or personality is from the ugly evil side. her ugly evil side has almost totally consumed her good side.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back