Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Florida Yoga Studio Shooter Is Latest in String of Violence By Incels

edgecel14

edgecel14

Vicious retard
-
"Scott Paul Beierle was in eighth grade when he first started to hate women.
“If you haven’t seen the will a group of women can generate when they target an adult male, or really anyone,” Beierle said in a video titled “The Rebirth of my Misogynism,” one of 15 vlogs he uploaded to YouTube during a three-day span in 2014. “The target of their collective treachery was me. … That’s where it began, that was its origin until I figured out how to address it.”
Four years later, on Friday, November 2nd, Beierle, 40, walked into a yoga studio in Tallahassee, Florida, shortly before an evening class was set to begin, and shot six people, killing 21-year-old Florida State University student Maura Binkley, and faculty member Dr. Nancy Van Vessem, 61, before turning the gun on himself. While police are still searching for a motive and are investigating whether Beierle knew any of the victims or had a prior connection to the yoga studio, his four-year-old YouTube channel, original song lyrics and criminal history reveal a self-described misogynist who had twice been arrested for groping young women. In addition to racist rants about black women, interracial dating and dreadlocks (which made it “tough” for him to enjoy watching professional football), many of Beierle’s YouTube videos focused on what the Southern Poverty Law Center described as “common ‘incel’ grievances.” The “incel,” or involuntary celibate, community is largely made up of men who believe feminism has made them into sexual and romantic outcasts."

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/yoga-shooter-scott-paul-beierle-talahassee-751946/

We are so notorious, you'd think we'd have hot female groupies.

The comments weren't so bad.
Screen Shot 2018 11 06 at 75723 PM

We going to go back to mainstream soon enough, more men will come to us and become blackpilled, our numbers will grow and cucks will fear the day of retribution

We going to go back to mainstream soon enough, more men will come to us and become blackpilled, our numbers will grow and cucks will fear the day of retribution
Get ready to ascend boyo

Can't even remember this guy's name tbhtbh

Birmingham JailCell • 12 hours ago
"EVERY ONE of the 'incel murders' was committed by a right wing Caucasian male enraged over his sexual inadequacy and inability to attract women.

Right wing Caucasian males will try to tell you otherwise and their reasons are obvious... except, ironically, to right wing Caucasian males.

So much for their vaunted intellectual superiority, but they do excel at overestimation of size."

"Muh Caucasian male" What about Cho? ER was half asian, jfl it appears even as incel killers ethnics are invisible to normies.

"EVERY ONE of the 'incel murders' was committed by a right wing Caucasian male enraged over his sexual inadequacy and inability to attract women.

Right wing Caucasian males will try to tell you otherwise and their reasons are obvious... except, ironically, to right wing Caucasian males.

So much for their vaunted intellectual superiority, but they do excel at overestimation of size."

"Muh Caucasian male" What about Cho? ER was half asian, jfl it appears even as incel killers ethics are invisible to normies.
RIP Cho

I fucking love these articles on us ngl, we are the boogeyman to them. I want to see the extent that they'll go to try to shut us down.

"Muh Caucasian male" What about Cho? ER was half asian, jfl it appears even as incel killers ethnics are invisible to normies.

With evERy hERo that rises we slip that much furthER into the mainstream.

They couldn't find evidence of him posting on incel sites or identifying as one so they have just linked us to him through apparently shared grievances. There are plenty of misogynists who aren't incels, and this guy comes of as a volcel if anything.

They couldn't find evidence of him posting on incel sites or identifying as one so they have just linked us to him through apparently shared grievances. There are plenty of misogynists who aren't incels, and this guy comes of as a volcel if anything.
I hope it was one of us

I hope these journalists die painfully

This. He's not one of us
I hope it was one of us
I don't

This land is peaceful. Its inhabitants kind.

Even if a 2/10 truecel went ER people here will still try to find a way not to like him.
This guy was nowhere near a 2/10 though, but you do have a point however. You can't please everyone no matter how much of a hERo you become

Good. Even though I doubt he's a incel he still brings the blackpill to the wider public.

Good. Even though I doubt he's a incel he still brings the blackpill to the wider public.

tfw lonely in the sheets but postal in the streets

van3-png.49176

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back