Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope foid accidentally spills a lookism blackpill and makes a redpillers/soyboys seething outbreak

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
Screenshot 2023 07 21 16 40 18 668 edit comfacebookkatana

(note:I am not siding with the foid, she is a whore who lusts for gigachads for sure and this actor in his current state would probably have a very high smv that mogs her looksmatch to oblivion.which is why some foids are also criticizing her)

I have been seeing this picture being circulated lately everywhere social media groups, boards and even manosphere places. people wouldn't care that much about a mere tweet posted by a vague account.

but apparently people cared a lot. to the point that the account was suspended after this tweet. there must be something about this tweet by an unknown person that caused it. what could it be :what:

I've seen the kind of replies when sharing this pic. 90% of them are basically males glorifying how good Cavill looks on the right and what they think about her looks. only 5% of them were males debating how much masculinity a beard adds while disregarding facial bones and facial structure, the rest were just triggered foids because they lust over that actor in any state.

most of these males have accounts with redpill figures like Tate or Patrick Bateman pfps, the kind that copes thinking they are alpha and sigma, were talking about his great shape, and how he improved his masculinity over the years and being overly talkative about how good his body became :what:
( remember: one of redpillers main arguments to use against .orgcels and incels is "being obsessed with men and their looks" and even calling us gay. I guess we can be assured that we know which is which now since one group legit just came out of the closet for one tweet :what:)

another pic of the actor in his obvious prime vs his current state
Screenshot 2023 07 21 16 56 36 451 edit commiuigallery

Last edited:
Men do not age like fine wine. Gamers age like a radioactive isotope

it's funny how the most agepill deniers are just redpilled cucks in their late twenties. it's almost as if they know what's coming to them and they cannot accept it so they start spreading shit like "we age like fine wine"

it's funny how the most agepill deniers are just redpilled cucks in their late twenties. it's almost as if they know what's coming to them and they cannot accept it so they start spreading shit like "we age like fine wine"
Men peak at 90

She is the only foid that thinks this way.
90% of the foid population would fuck him in a heartbeat.

She would too, by the way.
They speak through both sides of their mouth, always.

"Creepy weirdo gamer" jfl the man doesnt think about you at all and he can fuck any female in 1km radius around him at all times.

Fucking huge ass cope from my woman here
yep, she is coping too. unless she fucked a chad irl. which is still a possibility. may b I'm biased because I've seen ugly gook whores pull gigachads and it annoys me.

She is the only foid that thinks this way.
90% of the foid population would fuck him in a heartbeat.

She would too, by the way.
They speak through both sides of their mouth, always.
it doesn't really matter that much. foids say such nonsensical shit all the time. her main point is that the one on the left is more handsome than the one on the right, which is true. that is what made people seethe not that she called him creepy.

but henry cavil looks normal for a 40 year old man same with celebrities like di caprio they are still attractive too you are not going to look 20 at 40 years old jfl I can't believe how much jewwood brainwashing has fucked peoples heads about normal things

but henry cavil looks normal for a 40 year old man same with celebrities like di caprio they are still attractive too you are not going to look 20 at 40 years old jfl I can't believe how much jewwood brainwashing has fucked peoples heads about normal things
he mogs 98% of men at that age. that still doesn't mean it's his prime. that's the point.

Even if she is coping or lying it makes me angry she can say this publicly and be taken seriously. One foid with fraud makeup has more of a voice than any male. Slags are destroying society with their low iq takes