Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid agrees with a looks blackpill because Chad is the one who says it

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
They'll just nod at anything Chad says

Foids will believe anything if chad says it.

When females stop lying, all you get are blackpills.

Last edited:
The chad got her to agree attractive men have a halo effect in one message, but if a nonchad tried to explain the same thing she'd argue with him for days. Dumb ass whores will do anything to seem like they're not just chad chasing whores around non chads.

Chad could convince women that theres nothing wrong with having sex with toddlers

Foids have no will of their own it's just an extension of Chad's

Women also simp, Chad only.

What do you expect from a stupid toilet? Just look at the way she talks...

The chad got her to agree attractive men have a halo effect in one message, but if a nonchad tried to explain the same thing she'd try to get him locked up or institutionalized.

Foids have no will of their own it's just an extension of Chad's
Non virgin rosties only can mimic the personalities of the chads they've been with. So it's cucked to have a non virgin onitis because you're really obsessing over the personality she got from all the chads who rubbed off on her.

Once a whore always a whore.

Have we talked about trying to blackpill Chads anytime in this forum? :feelshehe:
Don't think it'll work

Winners in a rigged game will consider the game fair as long as they keep winning
Many people are prone to believing in the just-world fallacy—the notion that our victories and failures are just and the appropriate reward or punishment to our actions. People like to continue believing the world is fair even when they intellectually know that it is not.

Researchers tested people's predispositions to the just-world fallacy by having them engage in a rigged card game. The game was designed so that one player would have a clear advantage throughout the game that would essentially guarantee their victory. They found that although both players could recognize the game was imbalanced, the winner was consistently more likely to still believe the game was "fair" and that their victory was the result of their skill and merit.

They suggest this can help understand how people react to inequalities in life. Generally, in a rigged game, their findings show that those who "win" will have a greater tendency to ignore the legitimate complaints of those who lose.

Quotes:

• Winners were generally more likely to believe that the game was fair, even when the playing field was most heavily tilted in their favor.
  • In short, it’s not just how the game is played, it’s also whether you win or lose.

References:

• Molina M, Bucca M, Macy MW. 2019. It’s not just how the game is played, it’s whether you win or lose. Science Advances. 5(7): eaau1156. [FullText]

Have we talked about trying to blackpill Chads anytime in this forum? :feelshehe:
On looksmax there's a lot of them. But I think most of them are cucks so we still need chad fishing incels.

Don't think it'll work

Winners in a rigged game will consider the game fair as long as they keep winning
Many people are prone to believing in the just-world fallacy—the notion that our victories and failures are just and the appropriate reward or punishment to our actions. People like to continue believing the world is fair even when they intellectually know that it is not.

Researchers tested people's predispositions to the just-world fallacy by having them engage in a rigged card game. The game was designed so that one player would have a clear advantage throughout the game that would essentially guarantee their victory. They found that although both players could recognize the game was imbalanced, the winner was consistently more likely to still believe the game was "fair" and that their victory was the result of their skill and merit.

They suggest this can help understand how people react to inequalities in life. Generally, in a rigged game, their findings show that those who "win" will have a greater tendency to ignore the legitimate complaints of those who lose.

Quotes:

• Winners were generally more likely to believe that the game was fair, even when the playing field was most heavily tilted in their favor.
  • In short, it’s not just how the game is played, it’s also whether you win or lose.

References:

• Molina M, Bucca M, Macy MW. 2019. It’s not just how the game is played, it’s whether you win or lose. Science Advances. 5(7): eaau1156. [FullText]
I straight up experienced this constantly in my life, this doesn't even require a study, it's just common sense to know winners will consider the unfair game fair as long as they win.

I'd say it's mostly because we humans are selfish (Except for a few living saints here and there), and we don't care about others.

I straight up experienced this constantly in my life, this doesn't even require a study, it's just common sense to know winners will consider the unfair game fair as long as they win.

I'd say it's mostly because we humans are selfish (Except for a few living saints here and there), and we don't care about others.
I've noticed it too. Anytime someone won thanks to an advantage they were born with/provided by their parents they justified it with "i made the right decision"/"i worked hard" and stuff like that

I've noticed it too. Anytime someone won thanks to an advantage they were born with/provided by their parents they justified it with "i made the right decision"/"i worked hard" and stuff like that
Like how a chad's "confidence" gets him 100's of holes.

Don't think it'll work

Quotes:

References:

I thought about their proclivity to believe in the just world fallacy too, but Idk, it worked with my Chadlite brother. Maybe if we sell it the right way...
On looksmax there's a lot of them. But I think most of them are cucks so we still need chad fishing incels.
I see. Maybe they are the exception to the rule? I'm not on .me, so Idrk

I see. Maybe they are the exception to the rule? I'm not on .me, so Idrk
I hope they are the exception, but my theory about the chads there who get blackpilled become selfish and realize they have a big advantage, and don't want to help nonchads get ahead by admitting they have an unfair advantage.

Its fucking OVER.

I hope they are the exception, but my theory about the chads there who get blackpilled become selfish and realize they have a big advantage, and don't want to help nonchads get ahead by admitting they have an unfair advantage.
Ok, yeah, agree. How didn't I think bout that? Why would someone want to admit they have a privilege over others? That's kind of a social suicide.