Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid almost ran me over

TruestBlackCel

TruestBlackCel

Mr. Ugly
-
My team is currently tracking her down. But yeah, was walking to the supermarket, and the foid turns into me, almost fucking flattens me, and then I gave her a death stare. Fucking bitch
20210306 210949

Last edited:
I was hoping for more background on why it happened, when it happened, how it happened, etc.

Almost got run over today at a zebra crossing by a bitch with a new merc. Was half tempted to take another step so I could get some big boy compensation but I also don't wanna be a vegetal

Is it nighttime where you live?

She would have gotten a $100 fine and a slap on the wrist if she actually ran you over and got arrested.

should have faked getting hit (like kick her bumper sneakily and then collapse in the road) and then blackmail her for sex

How'd she react to your death stare?

you should've flipped her off or something. Foids should not drive; they're danger to the public.

next time throw a rock at her car

She would have gotten a $100 fine and a slap on the wrist if she actually ran you over and got arrested.
Exactly. And meanwhile anyone of us would be charged to the fullest extent.