Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid attacks boy

Damn he should bitchslapped the foid so hard she that puts up double seig heils.

fucking pussy, hit the whore

I would have cutted her skull in half

"But women are the empathetic gender and don't hurt people like guys do!" :foidSoy:

"But women are the empathetic gender and don't hurt people like guys do!" :foidSoy:
They are just too weak to do that, but if they ever are in a position of power like in this video, they are even more vicious.

He should've done this to her afterwards:

B5f0386f758c4f1add1d6cd873a8da91

School shooter in making

There's probably a bunch of chavs ready to beat the fuck out of him if he lays one finger on her. Nobody in the UK fights fair.
This is the only reason why I have always tried my best to defuse any situation with a toilet.

Is it just me, or is this forum getting a tad more violent :feelswhere:

He seem Autistic to you guys? The screaming at the end instead of running away sealed it for me. Foids are too cruel

The most ragefuel aspect is how cucks on that site advocate for that bitch because "muh BlOnd anGEL sHe wUsh DeFenDing"
Things like this make me yearn for an armageddon that slowly eviscerates normies in the streets and kills them in such a horribly and painfully manner

Pisses me off how this fucking slut thinks she's hot shit cause she's beating up a guy that for whatever reason refuses to fight back like the retarded soycuck he is jfl

There's probably a bunch of chavs ready to beat the fuck out of him if he lays one finger on her. Nobody in the UK fights fair.
That's the reason they lost to the based burgers in 1700s

He seem Autistic to you guys? The screaming at the end instead of running away sealed it for me. Foids are too cruel
Most don't care if he is here. They're all mad at him for not punching her

this happens in america too not just the UK.

the difference is that guns are easy to get here and after an incident like this, kids won't show up to school for the entire week because of fear of REtaliation lol.

Are white dudes really that mentally buckbroken that you'd never hit a woman who is actually trying to harm you? He really should have caved her head in instead of going into the fetal position because we all know he was fully capable of doing a tremendous amount of damage to this girl.

Its exactly because women don't get hit anymore that they feel comfortable in acting this way. If that foid only knew how much danger she put herself in she'd never fucking try this shit again.

Then he convinced himself that this was how she showed sexual interest in him. I would have felt sorry for him if it weren't for his autistic zoomer hair.