Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Foid autism isn't real

foidrapist69

foidrapist69

spERmiarz
★★★★★
Let's start with three major points when diagnosing it and compare it between men and toilets

1. Bad at social stuff
The proof for male one is this site.
When foids don't talk it's because they play hard to get, want to appear edgy or intelligent or shy and cute. Notice, that even the ones don't saying anything always have friend groups and get fucked.

2. Doing same things over and over again
Since I was 15 every day of my life looks the exact same way.
Foids can't stand being with the same guy for longer than a month or wear the same piece for more than one day in a row.

3. It has to start during childhood.
For us it was over before it even began.
For them it appeared after getting trendy on tiktok

Other traits they never show:
- bad hygiene
- weird gait
- being a voicecel
- not getting laid
- aggression (they're good at passive one but it doesn't count)
- being unable to lie
- being misogynistic (I mean they might hate loud noises too but not because of autism but because they're weak)

There are different levels and types of autism. They have it. It's just that womens don't suffer from the disadvantages that men have.

it is, 5x less women than men have it

Foids are so privileged and live life on easy mode, so they can basically brute-force their way through autism. They can overpower autism and other conditions just with advantages females have in society.

Foids are so privileged and live life on easy mode, so they can basically brute-force their way through autism. They can overpower autism and other conditions just with advantages females have in society.

Autism is barely detectable in females because they're so social by nature. An autistic female has the social skills of an average male.

I knew an autistic foid who complained about her life so much, l bet she slept with loads of dudes in college and is happier than ever now.

There are different levels and types of autism. They have it. It's just that womens don't suffer from the disadvantages that men have.
Agreed. But science shows that autism is much rarer in women. There is a 4:1 male to female ratio for ASD. Many of the "autistic" women you see online are self-diagnosed.

If they don't suffer from stuff being main reasons of any behaviors related to that they don't have it

Autistic women do exist, it's just irrelevant for them. Nobody cares if a thin woman is a bumbling retard.

It is real, but it doesn't affect them at all because tutorial mode.

Let's start with three major points when diagnosing it and compare it between men and toilets

1. Bad at social stuff
The proof for male one is this site.
When foids don't talk it's because they play hard to get, want to appear edgy or intelligent or shy and cute. Notice, that even the ones don't saying anything always have friend groups and get fucked.

2. Doing same things over and over again
Since I was 15 every day of my life looks the exact same way.
Foids can't stand being with the same guy for longer than a month or wear the same piece for more than one day in a row.

3. It has to start during childhood.
For us it was over before it even began.
For them it appeared after getting trendy on tiktok

Other traits they never show:
- bad hygiene
- weird gait
- being a voicecel
- not getting laid
- aggression (they're good at passive one but it doesn't count)
- being unable to lie
- being misogynistic (I mean they might hate loud noises too but not because of autism but because they're weak)

High IQ thread

Also true.

Autism can happen just like anything else, but the thing about autism is that it just doesn't affect them. In the end, they are still whores.

They have it but their life is so easy their autism is on a 1/10 they struggle with nothing

The gait one is horrible I've been noticing more young people with it, when I was a kid mainly old people/former construction or mine workers had it.

Foids can't lose

foids with autism still fuck a chad

water water water water and more water iam drowning in water