Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid baggage handler gets weave caught in conveyor belt, dies

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★

Truly a foid moment, having rope-like dreads while working around heavy machinery. I work in a cubicle and I still have to take an annual EHS course about being careful about jewelry, loose clothes, long hair, etc.

Groid moment

I wonder if the cam video will get leaked to gore websites.

Oh God oh no no no no ohhh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul:

reminds me of this

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LU3ZgXpHsc

pains me to know that they could've been saved had they somehow had a pair of scissors on their person

I one time went zip lining when I was a kid. I was the only one with jeans. They instructed us To go wild because the last one we were connected to body harness . I got my pant leg stuck on the zipper up top was facing dow for like 3 minutes and had to be rescued.

must have been horrifying
Yea. And Legit my parents had to sign so much shit before I could do it that if I would have fallen , they wouldn’t be able to sue shit. I wonder how many people bite the dust amusements rides and the like and nobody ever finds out. Also on work machines

Damn must have crushed head like a watermelon:feelsokman:

Based machinery

What a terrible way to die

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back