Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid boned by dolphin - seems surprised but doesn't seem disgusted or outraged

:foidSoy:Hahaha it’s so funny when a dolphin rapes me

:incel: hey Becky can I get your number? You can say no-
Pam Grier Smoking GIF by BrownSugarApp

Society :society:

White women again?

Chadolphin only

Cant even compete with dolphins

Just be dolphin theory

Who wants their dolpussy ate? Omg me.

20230830 060735

Women have tiktok brains, they are not capable of sane thought process or moral intuition

Honestly I thought this post would be a stretch of the truth when I clicked on it but no.

She genuinely looked like she enjoyed it and let it happen for several seconds lmfao.

Fags like @Moroccancel2- and Adolf Cucktler love working for it!
You are making others work for you as the woman you always wanted to be, fag. It is obvious that there is a clear relationship between neets and trannymaxxers.

You are making others work for you as the woman you always wanted to be, fag. It is obvious that there is a clear relationship between neets and trannymaxxers.
Very cucked mentality, would you rather be the slave or the slave master?

She liked it...just be dolphin confirmed

Very cucked mentality, would you rather be the slave or the slave master?
Whose slave am I? I work, I allow myself my money and I don't live as a parasite on my parents like a little boy from a cradle or on other men who also have to earn their living with the sweat of their brow.

I do a job, they give me money, with that money I afford my copes and I live comfortably.

If life as an incel sucks, imagine having to be a shitty NEET whose ultimate goal in life is to be a parasite. This is the most feminine mentality there can be: is the pinnacle and epitome of trannymaxxing.

She literally opened up her legs and took it. Absolutely looked like she wanted it. What the fuck, in front of all those people too? Unbelievable

Femoids in 1940: want to get boned by Adolf

Femoids in 2023: want to get boned by a dolphin

Foids would rather get fucked by a dolphin than a sub 8 human male :feelsclown:

I allow myself my money
fucking delusion :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: think the candies the jews are hurling at him is power
holy fuck, peak low t soy emasculation
I do a job, they give me money
no, you are cuck, you submit your ass to be raped by the jews and beg for more like the cuck idiot you are while making these imbeciles who keep you on your rat cage richer.
If life as an incel sucks,
wtf you are beyond retarded, you are working for a society that is against you, empowering the elites while you disdain at the fact and ask yourself why you have been cursed as an incel, fags like you are the problem
be a parasite.
or work for the stronger parasites who also are against you, fucking stupid animal
This is the most feminine mentality there can be: is the pinnacle and epitome of trannymaxxing.
nah, wagecucks can stretch their brains all day and still will be ridiculed by their own plight, :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
you wagecucks are surreal it's funny galores

no, you are cuck, you submit your ass to be raped by the jews and beg for more like the cuck idiot you are while making these imbeciles who keep you on your rat cage richer.
Better adolphin than a cuck

fucking delusion :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: think the candies the jews are hurling at him is power
holy fuck, peak low t soy emasculation

wtf you are beyond retarded, you are working for a society that is against you, empowering the elites while you disdain at the fact and ask yourself why you have been cursed as an incel, fags like you are the problem

or work for the stronger parasites who also are against you, fucking stupid animal

nah, wagecucks can stretch their brains all day and still will be ridiculed by their own plight, :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
you wagecucks are surreal it's funny galores
TLDR, NEET fag