Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid born without a VAGINA locks chad in

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★

Skip to 3:18 and observe her gigachad boyfriend
Capture3

who could have any foid he wants but chooses to cuck himself and date a girl without a fucking vagina. Whitenightery is off the charts in 2018, imagine what ridicule her male genetic equivalent born without a dick would endure. He would probably have killed himself by 20, meanwhile a stacy born without any functioning sexual organs can pluck a partner from the very top of the genetic totem pole.

Last edited:
LOL @ Bluepilled Chadlite cucking himself.

This very same femoid would be ruthless to a dickless, low-t dude.

Chad truly is a kind person.

I kind of feel sorry for her tbh

Chad can still do anal with her. Also no kids. Chad always wins.

Am I supposed to feel bad for this stupid bitch? She'll probably start a foundation for the construction of new vaginas. 3 years and $100,000,000 in donations later they'll have the finest researchers construct a whole new roastie for this roastie.

Micropenis tho? Shit outta luck fam

Am I supposed to feel bad for this stupid bitch? She'll probably start a foundation for the construction of new vaginas. 3 years and $100,000,000 in donations later they'll have the finest researchers construct a whole new roastie for this roastie.

Micropenis tho? Shit outta luck fam
This is too true.

tbh she is gorgeous, also how does she has no vagina? her hole is only the urethra? i'd settle with anal, oral handjobs and just defiling her body or jacking off looking at her face tbh

Man, her anus must be loose as fuck.

it's all good as long as she has feet and an open mind

Not a bad deal actually

Someone should tell her that she’s not entitled to sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back