Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid cashier at supermarket

B

baldcel123

Greycel
So there is this new foid cashier at the supermarket I always go to. Most cashier either ignore me or are even friendly to me (I have been going there for years every week so they know me). So this new foid cashier always looks at me like her offended her family or something similar. She is mixed and looks really ugly because she looks more sheboon than white. When she sees some white chad she is always superfriendly and tries to flirt with him. I think she knows that ethnic gens destroy white gens. That is also why she hates me (I am mixed too) and instead wants to pass her gens to white chad. It is so unfair because she should be mine as we are both ethnic mixed and should be loyal to our race mixed even though the race doesn't even exists :(

yeah thats lookism

i always ignore female cahiers

not to be rude but i just avoid interacting with females

Mixed race is the worst. Every other race at least has a community.

Telll her that she a whore

Mixed race sheboons are ugly mutants

Tell her she is a dirty whore

I treat female cashiers and basic workers like that like shit. I don’t owe them kindness since they never do it to me.

Use self checkout (if available). Can't remember the last time I used a cashier

So there is this new foid cashier at the supermarket I always go to. Most cashier either ignore me or are even friendly to me (I have been going there for years every week so they know me). So this new foid cashier always looks at me like her offended her family or something similar. She is mixed and looks really ugly because she looks more sheboon than white. When she sees some white chad she is always superfriendly and tries to flirt with him. I think she knows that ethnic gens destroy white gens. That is also why she hates me (I am mixed too) and instead wants to pass her gens to white chad. It is so unfair because she should be mine as we are both ethnic mixed and should be loyal to our race mixed even though the race doesn't even exists :(
Ignore her. She is a useless race traitor working a dead end job

And I know a way you can get revenge on her

Mixed foids are either incredibly gorgeous or like the worst white landwhale and testosteroned tyrone face combined

If you really want to slap her in the face with the ultimate insult an incel can deliver, just ask her out on a date.

>pic related
>mfw she says yes

Racemixing is evil and should be made illegal