Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid dating coach on why women love toxic men

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJCTPacc/

She's still a blown out whore, however I was surprised to see a foid capable of being so analytic and objective on anything, especially themselves. She pretty much explained it almost perfectly except for the fact that toxic men also are dark triad and tend to be good looking as well.

This sums up why I hate women. They select negative and antisocial traits purely out of ego. They need to be put back in burkas and beaten again.

Last edited:
It's not looks nor preference for dark triad traits, it is just that you are not really available teehee.

tenor.gif

toxic men are good looking and have so much sex they actually regularly get tested for STDs

When I am toxic women don't tolerate it. They like toxic guys because they are good looking

When I am toxic women don't tolerate it. They like toxic guys because they are good looking
Well yeah, being good looking is the most important thing. But toxic Chad wins over good Chad every time

They just act depending on what their faces/bodies look like.

hope this cunt gets raped and beaten by some curry grooming gang

All foids are dumb no exceptions

Tfw toxic but still virgin

Female dating coach is the scammiest job on Earth.
Imagine teaching raindrops how to fall...

In other words:

Just be Chad and she becomes available even if she’s in a relationship.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJCTPacc/

She's still a blown out whore, however I was surprised to see a foid capable of being so analytic and objective on anything, especially themselves. She pretty much explained it almost perfectly except for the fact that toxic men also are dark triad and tend to be good looking as well.

This sums up why I hate women. They select negative and antisocial traits purely out of ego. They need to be put back in burkas and beaten again.

Geezus that woman understands it, a super high IQ woman who can self-analyze and objectively see what is going on.

I've had that feeling too that the women aren't really ready for a real relationship so they push away men who they actually would fall in love with. And go for the 'bad boy' which they can have a bit of fun with but know it won't go that deep.