Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid demads cuck husband put her name on his house and bank accounts or she'll leave him

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
She's only been with him for 8 months and wants her name on his house, and the cucked husband is asking for advice on what he should do. Obviously he shouldn't put her name on the house and bank accounts, because all she's trying to do is take half of it before divorcing him immediately after anyway so she can go back to fucking chads and finding a new cuck.

Screen Shot 2018 09 17 at 112649 PM

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/m...ement-accountsor-else-were-through-2018-07-26

If she gets her name put on the bank accounts, she can take ALL of the money, not just half.
:feelsree: But that won't be my problem since I'll not be getting married, and if I do I'll never put her name in my bank account so she can withdraw as much money as she wants. Jfl @ the cucked state of men for them even feeling the need to ask this question.

i swear the foid can just divorce rape him and get his shit even if his name is on it?

i swear the foid can just divorce rape him and get his shit even if his name is on it?
I think she can only do that after being married 10 years, but she didn't want to wait that long to hop back on the cock carousel.

It should be legal to murder women in situations like this.

Even if the chick were trustworthy, it would be a bad idea to put her name on the account, just because joint accounts lead to a situation where if debits show up on the statement, you don't know if those are legit or spurious, since you're not the only one taking money out of there. E.g. there could be a monthly debit that you assume is some service she signed up for, but then a year (and hundreds of dollars) later she's like, "Oh, I thought I canceled that."

That's a whole other reason I never thought of for why we shouldn't share bank accounts. But maybe if the couple is very organized and check the monthly statements together every month they can avoid that from happening.
The only reason to ever get a joint account with a chick is if she's a mail-order bride and you're trying to make the relationship look legit to immigration officials by commingling your assets.

Maybe you can put her name in a bank account with only a few hundred dollars in the balance. But I don't see a reason for trying to make a mail-order bride marriage seem legit. I thought the point was for it to actually be legit, I don't want to help a russian woman I barely know get a green card without getting anything out of it.

Only 8 months, he should just dump her at this point. Also fourth husband jfl, the more they divorce the crazier they get.

He ought to leave her asap and never look back.

Also fourth husband jfl, the more they divorce the crazier they get.
They learned all the money making tricks from the previous marriages. Jfl @ the dumb cucks who think it's a good idea to marry foids who were divorced more than once.

The system is set up to do two things, (1) make sure you're not using a sham marriage to circumvent the immigration system and (2) protect your wife from getting abused or abandoned by you. Notice, there are no protections against YOU being abandoned by her once she has her green card.

I heard a lot of the times they make up lies that they were raped or abused to get their green cards quicker.
Why does that guy in the animation have both a fork and chopsticks?

And not using either of them, lol. Maybe the fork is for the rice on the right, but I'm not sure because I don't remember that episode.

because all she's trying to do is take half of it before divorcing him immediately after anyway so she can go back to fucking chads and finding a new cuck

If he does it this way then she can just take all of it and won't even have to divorce him.

It depends if you live in what's called a "community property state."

In those states what belongs to you belongs to your wife too after you get married.

But in other states what you own before you get married will always belong to you, even in a divorce.

Gee, I can't imagine what she must be planning.

Pure unadulterated cruelty

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back