Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid escapes jail/prison for stabbing her friend in the back (literally) due to female priviledge

Fat Link

Fat Link

Team work makes the dream work. 11:11
★★★★★

You all just know had a guy done the same to another guy he "feared was going to steal his girl" he'd basically be placed under the jail and or prison.

No hope for him of ever getting out save for possibly when either all his hair is grey or gone and he's only got two proverbial marbles (braincells) left rolling around in his head.

Don't you just love Clown World and it's version of "equality" which essentially boils down to: "Life sentence for ye, but not for me, because I'm female, tee hee hee!"

jfl, she was on a ketamine withdrawl too

Women are of No Good.

Anything for Chad

19, she's practically a little girl.:foidSoy:

Why do they have that double standard: whenever a young man does something grave on the news, he has his entire life ruined, but the young woman in his same exact place gets entitled to a second chance?

No wonder why foids take zero accountability.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hZeCy28p_o

Last edited:
Any stabbing that isn't into a limb should always be treated as attempted murder at a minimum. (Stick a knife into someone's internal organs - what were you expecting to happen?)

My country seems to be practicing a catch & release / "criminals are the real victims in society" approach to justice... it looks like the USA is now the same? (Unless you're a black man?)

maxresdefault

You all just know had a guy done the same to another guy he "feared was going to steal his girl" he'd basically be placed under the jail and or prison.

No hope for him of ever getting out save for possibly when either all his hair is grey or gone and he's only got two proverbial marbles (braincells) left rolling around in his head.

Don't you just love Clown World and it's version of "equality" which essentially boils down to: "Life sentence for ye, but not for me, because I'm female, tee hee hee!"
The smug cunt princess look on her face makes me glad acid attacks exist for foids.

the judge gave her a lenient sentence due to her age and the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Yeah, ok, it's totally that, and not because she's a fucking foid, uh-huh. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

What's the point in having a justice system if there's no justice? :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back