Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [FOID FIGHT] ENORMOUS ogrefoid effortlessly overpowers regular sized foid!!! (titty falls out!!!!!)

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★

if this landwhale used a big ass knife it would be better

Avg American citizen in 2050

no wonder america has the greatest military, look at those tanks :giga:

Fucking zoo in here. I saw somthing simuler happen with 2 women, one in her 20s, other in her 40s. I used to work at a kroger store at Hamton Virginia 5 years ago(from this post), and let me tell you black culture is 4 times more likely to get in fights over at dixie land. Both were front end managers and it was over one getting some promotion or some dumb shit. The 2 ended up brawling and because of previous shop lifting problems, police would be there all the time. Well police had to swarm in and seperate the 2. One of em bumped and hit a little girl in the face. Basicly it was like a R rated version of monday night raw. Dumb ass fight for dumb ass reasons.

It's funny how alot of these videos the foids tits and ass end up showing since they all dress like sluts, its a common theme in these videos, I actually like it though it must shame them, since the point is that its teasing to everyone but then it just gets revealed like that against their will.

God damn the lady in white is a brute. The whore in the tank top is just phat

the way the waitress slapped her like she was a malfunctioning robot :feelshaha:

Fighting over a Chad?

Look her tits and butt :ahegao: :ahegao: