Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid finds THE ONE

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

**\ the way, the truth, the light /**
★★★★★

Thanks for posting reddit shit

I wanna build slowly with him as an attempt to show how much of a pure angel I am while being chad's cumrag :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
lmao

Imagine if her wedding dress was literally Chad's cumrag

Honestly with the state of Western cuckdom it wouldn't be surprising if that became the norm in some years

The comments were probably filled with "Y are men so insecuuure? You dodged a bullet, queen :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Thank all gods I can't read them.

This is why it’s potentially still over even if you “ascend.”

She didn't even realise that she was capable of emotion. Toilets are not human.

western toilet behavior
You’d be surprised actually.

@Iranianoldcel you need to make another one of these someday. They are beyond brutal and are not just blackpilled, they do a fine job drawing parallels and summarizing this absolute fucking travesty that is modern dating and how even non-western women’s identity politics or whatever is either nonexistent or merely emulated and parroted. Goes to show how “chadsexuality” is universal and it’s not just blatant muh western women are promiscuous therefore men are lonely. At this point, fekr nakonam omidi vase ayande ma bashe. :feelsbadman:

You’d be surprised actually.

@Iranianoldcel you need to make another one of these someday. They are beyond brutal and are not just blackpilled, they do a fine job drawing parallels and summarizing this absolute fucking travesty that is modern dating and how even non-western women’s identity politics or whatever is either nonexistent or merely emulated and parroted. Goes to show how “chadsexuality” is universal and it’s not just blatant muh western women are promiscuous therefore men are lonely. At this point, fekr nakonam omidi vase ayande ma bashe. :feelsbadman:
Bro I have done this tinder experiments but I guess it's better for you to not see them cause they will break you. I'm literally at the verge of insanity , and I'm planing to somehow make myself as busy as i can to not think about blackpilled related issues. It's impossible though but I try my best

Modern women should be in cages.

I want to see the TwoX comments