Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid from class

Argiecel

Argiecel

Recruit
★★
I was minding my own business in class when suddenly the foid sitting to my left tapped my shoulder with her pen and showed me her notebook. Apparently she realized i was struggling to write down something the professor said since i wasnt paying attention and she showed me her notes to help me out.
I wanted to ignore her but im too high inhib so i copied what she wrote and said thanks
What could her intentions be? I never talked to any of my classmates since the begginging of the semester so i dont know anyone . Maybe she wants me to return the favor

She wants you to O R B I T

Next post: FUCK YOU INCELS I AM NOW SEX HAVER

foids don't touch ugly males, are you a mentalcel? also post her pics

Probably wants to prevent a shooting, but also you may be decent looking considering many foids are openly hostile to ugly men.

But orbit is the probable option

foids don't touch ugly males, are you a mentalcel? also post her pics
I dont have her social media i literally dont know any of these people. Im in college btw

I was minding my own business in class when suddenly the foid sitting to my left tapped my shoulder with her pen and showed me her notebook. Apparently she realized i was struggling to write down something the professor said since i wasnt paying attention and she showed me her notes to help me out.
I wanted to ignore her but im too high inhib so i copied what she wrote and said thanks
What could her intentions be? I never talked to any of my classmates since the begginging of the semester so i dont know anyone . Maybe she wants me to return the favor
Maybe she just wants a friend? Or just be kind?

Probably wants to prevent a shooting, but also you may be decent looking considering many foids are openly hostile to ugly men.

Nah im low tier normie at best. We're still wearing face masks in my country so she hasnt even seen my face :feelshaha:

Back in my bluepilled days, that's all it would take for me to fall in love with a foid who then becomes my oneitis for the next 3 years :feelsohh:

Back in my bluepilled days, that's all it would take for me to fall in love with a foid who then becomes my oneitis for the next 3 years :feelsohh:
This is why bluepillers become orbiters, they are incapable of understanding why foids act the way they do

See you in Ban Appeals.

See you in Ban Appeals.
If you think im bragging then you're a fucking retard. I haven't had a female interaction in years. Obviously foids despise me, there has to be an ulterior motive as to why that foid did that

She probably feels pity towards you. I noticed that while some females are cruel to subhumans, some may feel pity towards 'failures'.

If you think im bragging then you're a fucking retard. I haven't had a female interaction in years. Obviously foids despise me, there has to be an ulterior motive as to why that foid did that
If you are not tall or handsome, she either was pitying you or has some bad intentions

I'll tell you exactly what's going to happen, because similar things happened to me a dozen times during my undergraduate:

She's going to be so cute and coy. Sitting next to you. "Accidentally" brushing up against you. Smiling at you. "Bumping into you" in the hallway and acting excited to see you. She's going to flirt with you. She'll invite you for a walk or to get a coffee on campus. You'll think she likes you, and when you start to flirt back, suddenly her attention cools off and she starts talking more and more about the class. You won't notice the shift, and you'll ask her out or make a move, and suddenly, and so, so nonchalantly as if it's nothing at all, as if it's just a matter of course, she'll tell you that she has a boyfriend or "isn't looking for anything right now" and that what she really wants, what she really really neeeeeeeds...

Is your help passing the class.

She has pity. Even if the majority of women are rot, some have pain for subhumans. But she won’t go so far as to fuck with you, she just wanted to be kind because she had pity on you. Where maybe she had a few things behind her head.

Isn't it mental that a women can do something as small as this and go about her day, never thinking about it again, whereas we are left autistically pondering over her every action and analysing the interaction to try and deduce some deeper meaning from it? We truly are touch starved and interaction starved. She probably was just being nice frfr, nothing more nothing less.
Woman These days cant Be fully trusted. Could be Just another snake, ready to bite its pray for all i care

See you in the Sewers.

Chad mogs me receiving IOI

I'll tell you exactly what's going to happen, because similar things happened to me a dozen times during my undergraduate:

She's going to be so cute and coy. Sitting next to you. "Accidentally" brushing up against you. Smiling at you. "Bumping into you" in the hallway and acting excited to see you. She's going to flirt with you. She'll invite you for a walk or to get a coffee on campus. You'll think she likes you, and when you start to flirt back, suddenly her attention cools off and she starts talking more and more about the class. You won't notice the shift, and you'll ask her out or make a move, and suddenly, and so, so nonchalantly as if it's nothing at all, as if it's just a matter of course, she'll tell you that she has a boyfriend or "isn't looking for anything right now" and that what she really wants, what she really really neeeeeeeds...

Is your help passing the class.
Brutal description , when your no longer effective you are easily discarded.

Wdym by "orbit?"

What being incel does to your brain jfl. Any small female interaction and you get confused and/or hopeful
Kids.is