Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Foid gets destroyed by male in wrestling match

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★

She deserved that pain :feelskek: hell I even body slammed the shit out of a foid hella hard once at a freestyle wrestling tournament my freshman year and shit I fucking wished I can do it again so I can do it much hardER this time.

But the feminists and soys tell me that men and women are both equal and are exactly the same...

If men doesn't play giveaway with women, they have no chance most of the time.

I wish i could wrestle with a girl :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

But the feminists and soys tell me that men and women are both equal and are exactly the same...
they adjust their rhetoric when the situation is not favorable to them, for example war, they turn trad in a second when there's talk about sending them to death.

they adjust their rhetoric when the situation is not favorable to them, for example war, they turn trad in a second when there's talk about sending them to death.
Exactly, the feminist movement was never about equality, It was about the acquisition of power and privilege.
And it was able to obtain these things under the guise of an oppressed group of people who just want freedom and equality.

I'd love to grab her by her clit and smack her down :ha..feels::feelskek:
:feelskek: Imagine the humiliation if the guy mounted her, she wouldn't be able to do shit. Women are powerless. Only reason why they have any saying is because the elites keep them afloat because they are easily controllable.

Exactly, the feminist movement was never about equality, It was about the acquisition of power and privilege.
And it was able to obtain these things under the guise of an oppressed group of people who just want freedom and equality.
100% :yes:
All under the guise of Jewish influence to cuck the white man.

Only if they pair up the foids with an incel. You know these foids pussies get wet when it's a good looking guy who overpowers them

Exactly. They just wanted to take advantage of people.

If it was about equality, foidism would be gone by now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back