Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid gets pregnant by dead chad

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/HolUp/s/slWyxf3LRm
Screenshot 20231106 001930 Reddit

Dead Chad still has 10 times more SMV than a living healthy normie

Too much internet today wow

Not even death can stop Chad from slaying pussy

There’s a jojo episode about that

So it's established women would rather fuck dogs AND corpses then as much as look inkwell in the eyes or talk to him.

I hope the DMT parasites feast on humanity til the end times, I hope they guide humanity via dreams and technological shifting into a slave planet of pure suffering

A corpse can't ejaculate.

Reddit post is obviously missing critical information, or else completely false.

A corpse can't ejaculate.

Reddit post is obviously missing critical information, or else completely false.
I read somewhere that she electrocuted his prostate or something to cause it to ejaculate and get his chad cum up her rothole

I read somewhere that she electrocuted his prostate or something to cause it to ejaculate and get his chad cum up her rothole

:feelshehe:

Maybe....?

This whole thing seems like :soy: Doctor took one look and immediately called the cops / what they saw next left them with no words - style clickbait BS tbhngl

Fake as fuck nigga

Chad always wins even after death.

that women is disgusting.

Foids would rather fuck Chad's dead decomposing body than touch a sub5.

I thought this was larp

I bet he had a hell of a good personality to pull that one off.

A suitable retaliation by us non-chads is to use surrogates instead of foids to reproduce. When artificial wombs arrive we can use them instead.

I searched it up and its fake. it was made in a satirical onion like article

6 feet or 6 feet under, it's all the same to hoes

Not even death can stop Chad from slaying pussy
I never thought I'd be out-sexed by a corpse, then I read this shit. Naturally, my life is worth less than zero.

Dead Chad still has 10 times more SMV than a living healthy normie
Dead chad still has the chad seed. For average foid in the west it's better to go on welfare and have normies pay for dead chad's baby (welfare) then it is to have a baby without chad genes by a present father.