Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid grooming her bf to become a faggot

he should beat that bitch to put her in her place (SARCASM GLOWIES)

Every foid is trying to transform their betabuxxers into a faggot cuck.

Too many foids are faggot lovers these days

If he said he got off to the idea of her being with another woman she and the rest of reddit would cancel him for being sexist abusive and a bad guy

These are the kinds of foids that cuck their men and then wear a dildo belt fucking them up the ass, the fuck up part is the man starved for whatever crumbs of pussy she throws at him will probably let her willingly. The absolute state of this world in 2023, beyond fucking over. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

Every foid is trying to transform their betabuxxers into a faggot cuck.
I seen a post on reddit where a girl lost all attraction because her bf said he was bi. I think it's girl dependent tbh, probably the SJW types though.

Yup. Its cuz they loathe them for not being chad
Foids feel like they don't deserve to be treated as real men so they make them beneath that.

Peering into my crystal ball: Turns her betabuxxer boyfriend into a flaming faggot, still charges his credit card for massive buying sprees for her own personal usage nonetheless anyways because in her mind that is all he is good for. Brings a bull home every night and fucks him right in front of her former boyfriend who has become a flaming faggot betabuxxer cuck. Absolutely brutal. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

Images 13

Last edited:
Foid trying to turn her boyfreind into a faggot.

I seen a post on reddit where a girl lost all attraction because her bf said he was bi. I think it's girl dependent tbh, probably the SJW types though.
Probably some fat roastie landwhale with nose rings who spends her off time reading fanfiction.

Manipulating one to change their sexuality should be a form of abuse