Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Foid hanged herself after Chad fucked and dumped her.

Robespierre

Robespierre

À la guerre comme à la guerre
★★★★

:lul:

Meanwhile, chad forgot what she looks like.

She could've chosen me instead and live a happy life, but no, I'm not "hot" enough. Oh well ...

she shouldve worked on her personaliteehee

She could've chosen me instead and live a happy life, but no, I'm not "hot" enough. Oh well ...
now we all can take turn to violate that hanging body

because she won't be attracted to you.
Well, if you're stupid enough to judge men only by their looks you'll end up hanging from a tree. But that's on her, not on me.

What I could make out:
"Don't talk to me out of pity, I'm a fucking dead weight. I just wanted a family, I wanted calm."
HAHAHA! Their tolerance level is so low and entitlement so high, it's fucking laughable.

Nothing of value was lost

Hahahahahahahahahahaa llmaoooo

Russian foids be like

Muh shitphone is not loading the vid- is it gory enough to watch later or wait for it to load?

Foreveralone women subreddit closed because there were too many men messaging them.

But as always only the bad men are to be blamed women are angels with no sins.

Nice guys finish last is a joke.Nice guys NEVER FINISH!

looks are all that matters. anything else is simply a cope subhumans use to justify their procreation.
being good looking is cope only pigskin retards say that and you only get to fuck pussy which is not that great of an achievement considering humans did that a billion fucking times.

Foreveralone women subreddit closed because there were too many men messaging them.

But as always only the bad men are to be blamed women are angels with no sins.
Truth, and will always be ignored by predditors
Nice guys finish last is a joke.Nice guys NEVER FINISH!
:feelsmega: high IQ and quite brutal...

Why do humans die

What no Chad cock for a day does to the average toilet.

Foids after experiencing life as a sub 5 man just once

She could have married one of us and been treated like a queen, but she would rather hang herself. Uncanny level of Chad only.

She's so incompetent she actually killed herself when the goal was attention, should have taken notes from @BrendioEEE

Nearly 4 billion men in this world and she roped herself cause of chad :bigbrain:

Chad or death

Translate this @Khanivore
She says no need to come after her, 'know that I love you; no need to interact with me out of pity; I understand that I'm a burden for everyone'. 'I don't want to live'.
She complains that she just wanted family, calmness but failed in achieving that and instead everyone treats her like she's a doormat etc.
She also actively uses swear words so one can conclude that she had a 'problematic' family.

Last edited:
Foid would rather rope than date anything than chad or dog or frog or even vomit

Chads cause more deaths than any incel ever will

Chad has so much power over foids. He made the foid do something a sub5 male would do over a Stacy

excruciating suicidefuel tbh, imagine being so good-looking that girls literally ropemaxx when faced with rejection by you.

Wish I could understand what she's actually saying.