Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid logic in one image

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
This is how foid brain works

Dif4fdjoefc91

Now imagine that guy was sub5 and not Chad...

See? That's why this is so fucked up.

I just want my pale emo thick virgin girlfriend

"Making me happy just so happens to involve being a 6'2 white mogger, you hateful inkwell; it has nothing to do with physical attractiveness, and everything to do with your personality that I assume based on your physical attractiveness!" :foidSoy:

Any thugmaxxer or dark triad mogger a foid meets and goes out with will never have a negative halo assigned to him; the memory of the foid being attracted to them will forever subsist in the foid's mind, and magically turn off the personality detector. :feelsclown:

“foid logic” is an oxymoron

“Foid” and “logic” are 2 opposing concepts, seeing as though women are controlled by their emotions whereas it’s men who are the logical thinkers of the species

Jeffrey Dahmer moment

women are narcissistic monsters

“Foid” and “logic” are 2 opposing concepts, seeing as though women are controlled by their emotions whereas it’s men who are the logical thinkers of the species
Based. People should stop assuming foids are capable of rational thought