Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foid looked at me with disgust and hate

Women have thrown away their humanity in favor of narcissism, hypersexuality, and elitism. Anyone who doesn't satisfy their looks standards is looked upon by them as a non-human pestilence.

I went into a store inside a train station to get a drink. This 7/10 foid walked past on my left giving me a look of absolute hate, contempt and disgust. I didn’t even know who this bitch was and have never seen her before. :feelscry:

I was looking ahead slightly to the right and didn't even notice her existence until she made that face which I caught in the corner of my eye. I felt very depleted, disheartened, and ill. :fuk:

I was anxious to even continue shopping as I didn't want to potentially see her again while checking-out. I can’t even remember if I continued shopping or just left. It’s like my mind is refusing to access that memory. :feelsbadman:

Just don't understand why this foid behaved like that unprovoked. I try and cope and say she looked at me in annoyance, not necessarily disgust because I didn't acknowledge her with any attention as she did look really nice with her jet-black long hair, skinny toned stomach exposed and she had a nice outfit. But with blackpill awareness I can’t cope. :whitepill:

All I know is that I could never give a stranger that look regardless of what they looked like; I would never be able to forgive myself for making someone feel so horrible for no good reason. The only type of person I could seriously give that type of look to would have to be someone who slaughtered my family, never to a stranger minding their own business.

Surely you'd have to be mentally ill or just a horrible fucking piece of fucking shit to do that. This bitch had no shame or discretion. Fuck that hoe.

I wish I didn't have to exist in a reality where sub-5 reactions was possible. :feelsugh:
Was it like a gym work out bra and shorts?

Was it like a gym work out bra and shorts?
IMG 3633

Like this

Her personality detector went off