Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid mayor shot to death, lmfao

south america is very dangerous place

She was hot looking.

But probably also an annoying bossy bitch.

Good riddance.
Women make terrible leaders.

Apparently she was killed alongside her director of communications, Jairo Loor Meza, who she was in a relationship with (per wikipedia).

Now here's the kicker:
director of communications, Jairo Loor Meza:

The fuck? Latinocels as fakecels? You can get a prime piece of latina looking like that? I dare say- I actually look better than him.

Apparently she was killed alongside her director of communications, Jairo Loor Meza, who she was in a relationship with (per wikipedia).

Now here's the kicker:
View attachment 1106217

The fuck? Latinocels as fakecels? You can get a prime piece of latina looking like that? I dare say- I actually look better than him.
Dickpill, most likely. If not, outliERs do exist.

She's fat and super caked up diabetes would've killed this bitch either way.

Waste of pussy good riddance whore

Good foids aren't meant for being in positions of power

mayors are the jannies* of the world

they deserve total annihilation, to make the world a less ugly, janny-filled place

*and niggers

Now here's the kicker:
View attachment 1106217

honestly mogs me

She likely got her job through sucking the dick of powerful men, who intended to put her there as a puppet. She gives them sex, they put her in power, but then she does what they say.

But roastie maybe got a little bit too confident, felt like girlbossing once she found herself in a position of power. Maybe thought she could double-cross them. Now she's worm food :feelsaww:

Btw, if she was a tradwife being home cooking dinner for an ugly nice guy, she would 100% be alive today. But nah, feminists brainwashed to think that's evil and misoginystic. Feminists brainwashed her to be a girlboss empowered wohman. Alright, enjoy death, dumb slut.

Why do you think she was killed?