Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Foid nearly gets raped by her classmates (Loud screams BTW) and other violence on foid vids, courtesy of https://www.gorecenter.com/

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Commander
★★

Attachments

• Group-of-teenagers-trying-to-rape-their-classmate.mp4
    2.8 MB
  • Group-of-teenagers-brutally-bullying-their-classmate.mp4
    16.6 MB
  • Brutally-beaten-and-puked-on-11-year-old-girl.mp4
    9.5 MB
  • Teenager-unsuccessfully-attempts-suicide.mp4
    9.3 MB
Specific targets for rape

She should be thrown into a local zoo with those animals.

but people under 18 are just innocent babies :soy: :foidSoy: :soy: :foidSoy: :soy: :foidSoy: :soy: :foidSoy:

Last edited:
what are they saying in 4th video?

why is that shit in 240p

zelda-cdi-good.gif

nigga take ur pills

People who think posting gore makes them cool fail to realize that 12 years also watch this shit as well, yeah so cool

(Mods please put the lambda symbol next to my name)

Brutal foid on foid violence

Make more of these threads

what are they saying in 4th video
She's saying something like:
"I can jump in the moment. Are you ready? I'm ready"
And the chat is basically some cuck or other foid panicking about her doing that

but people under 18 are just innocent babies :soy: :foidSoy: :soy: :foidSoy: :soy: :foidSoy: :soy: :foidSoy:
Teenagers are the most likely age group to commit crimes if I remember right, whoever genuinely believes that they are innocent children or whatever is hopelessly delusional.

Teenagers are the most likely age group to commit crimes if I remember right, whoever genuinely believes that they are innocent children or whatever is hopelessly delusional.
True.
I've read a few news stories online where teens in the UK commit assault, robberies and even murder.
Some of them even fucking wield samurai swords.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back