Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid neighbor stared at me a didnt say anything

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
My mom called me upstairs to grab the mail, and when I was making my way to the mailbox, I saw my neighbor's daughter, Giga Stacy, doing the same. As soon as I saw her, I wanted to turn back, but I was already so close to the mailbox that it would look weird if I all of a sudden just started walking back towards my house. So once I got to the mailbox and got my mail, I was about to say hello because I didn't want to seem weird. As soon as I said that, she just stared at me, gave me the most disgusted look, didn't say anything, and walked away its truly over for me :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:.

That's a sexual agression tbh

People glare at me a lot too

My mom called me upstairs to grab the mail, and when I was making my way to the mailbox, I saw my neighbor's daughter, Giga Stacy, doing the same. As soon as I saw her, I wanted to turn back, but I was already so close to the mailbox that it would look weird if I all of a sudden just started walking back towards my house. So once I got to the mailbox and got my mail, I was about to say hello because I didn't want to seem weird. As soon as I said that, she just stared at me, gave me the most disgusted look, didn't say anything, and walked away its truly over for me :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:.
I usually just get my shit and leave, Foids never stare at me because im too ugly :cryfeels:

YOU on the other hand, Id say if a stacy looked at you, You are an obvious fakecel

Brutal, this happened with me many times in my life, always the stacies.

Very similar to an experience I shared recently:

Just know you're not alone.

I usually just get my shit and leave, Foids never stare at me because im too ugly :cryfeels:

YOU on the other hand, Id say if a stacy looked at you, You are an obvious fakecel
no brocel she gave me a disgusted look and stared at me

Normies will say that it's "all in le head."
Being a truly ugly man is equivalent to experiencing Earth like an Alien.
You think they're aware they treat ugly men like shit, or does this happen on a primal/reptilian brain level where they have no self awareness of it? I saw a foid scratch her butt once- she was totally oblivious, so I think the ugly hate might be the same kind of thing.

This is how they treat ugly men. Like dirt. They really hate our existence and then wonder why men hate them back :feelstastyman:

Why bother ? Foids gonna foid after all

Rope.

Normies will say that it's "all in le head."
Being a truly ugly man is equivalent to experiencing Earth like an Alien.
Aliens are wanted by everyone, incels are not.
How about a mass roping of the incel community, I think that's a nice idea.

Aliens are wanted by everyone, incels are not.
How about a mass roping of the incel community, I think that's a nice idea.
I think you should be the first one to rope here brocel :feelskek:

You are a normie infiltrator no doubt. I think you should kill yourself for me. All I'm seeing on all your posts are telling incels here to rope.
Drop me a link now and stream yourself stabbing yourself in the neck for me. So you going to do that or what?
Going to pussy out?
That is your life problem, it doesn't change the fact that your body count is a negative number :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is why you should show then no mercy