Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foid nigger @incelgod

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
muscles wont get you laid you already know this. then we have to hear about it. you know a foid gave you a nasty look and then the gym owner said you are bothering her. not being rude chief but find a different hobby or LDAR.
this nigger tried to get me to stop going gym and ldar instead. Of course its a foid @incel god rot in hell you bitch. She also put words in my mouth saying the gym owner said i was bothering her when the gym owner didnt say shit to me. Typical slut foid wanting me to stop my only cope and die

How can you enjoy going to the gym? I used to gymcel about two years ago when I was redpilled because I thought it would make me attractive.

Is it the endorphins or something? If you are young, that's your health. Only middle-aged people need to exercise to slow down how quickly they accrue health problems.

weakness is both a choice and a mindset, as you can see

Who the fuck is named incel god and not suspicious

Who the fuck is named incel god and not suspicious
dedsrs these grey profiles that has names with -cel suffixes or incel something like the names are already telling them off. it's like they're not trying hard anymore

dedsrs these grey profiles that has names with -cel suffixes or incel something like the names are already telling them off. it's like they're not trying hard anymore
any grAY who puts incel or a toilet name as their user is probably an infiltrator tbh