Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid on Reddit posts about her autistic brother's supposed violent proclivities, while she's married to an abusive tweaker

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/autism/comments/rkg6x1/autistic_brother_might_be_violent_advice_please/

Same OP:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Divorce/comments/ot1oy6/husband_yells_and_threatens_me_and_my_belongings/?utm_term=1499976078

:feelshaha:

As an autist, I can remember watching crime documentaries when I was younger and being absolutely perturbed by the concept of life imprisonment (captivity for eternity). I'm sure that this is what made the autist sperg out, rather than any necessary affiliation with murderers.

JFLLLL these fucking demons hate theire own blood family/brother if he's ugly/autistic :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Le empathetic genderinooooo

So she hates her brother for a violent outburst but has a daughter with a guy with violent outbursts :feelshehe:
The only difference, one is goodlooking, the other one not so much

Half of foids are on meds. The other half - like her - should be but it seems they failed to take them:

Imagine being married to this vile being. I'd have some compassion for her husband with this into account if there weren't also the fact that he does drugs while he has a kid.

Half of foids are on meds. The other half - like her - should be but it seems they failed to take them:

You can't medicate narcissism (read: being a foid).

Much as foids retain neotenous physical characteristics well into their maturation, it's the same with infantile mental characteristics. She might as well have thrown a temper tantrum over the closed pharmacy.

But this proves the theory that if you should sui, do it in a way that inconveniences others (like getting run over by a train in the subway). The station will close and ruin the days of innumerable scumbags, as Shlomo fires several for not being good wagies, and others miss their dates, etc.

Last edited:
You can't medicate narcissism (read: being a foid).

Much as foids retain neotenous physical characteristics well into their maturation, it's the same with infantile mental characteristics. She might as well have thrown a temper tantrum over the closed pharmacy.
I wouldn't be surprised. BPD diagnoses are thrown at shitty foids about as much as ADHD is thrown at disenfranchised boys. (((Shrinks))) will find a way to profit off every situation as long as there are enough sheep to buy into their BS.

foids gonna foid

you cant expect an autist to just shut the fuck up

you will figure out , that you got the low end of the stick and
therefore become more violent

If i where given anything besides being a sperg , i wouldnt become a POS , but thats not how it goes.

Becoming a trash human being is hard too , if you dont have a father and are sperg

But im lerning , slowly but for sure.

Imagine being married to this vile being. I'd have some compassion for her husband with this into account if there weren't also the fact that he does drugs while he has a kid.

Honestly I've got to admit that's a hilarious fucking comment :feelskek:

Honestly I've got to admit that's a hilarious fucking comment :feelskek:
It is, I didn't really expect to see this much of a masterpiece. The best part is that she only reflected on this when she started talking about it (probably bitched about it to them and they were like ":feelswhat:").

I wouldn't be surprised. BPD diagnoses are thrown at shitty foids about as much as ADHD is thrown at disenfranchised boys. (((Shrinks))) will find a way to profit off every situation as long as there are enough sheep to buy into their BS.
There is evidence to suggest that bipolar disorder in particular is due to hormonal fluctuations of the type that are typical in women. But this avenue is not well researched despite how fruitful it could be, much like the disregard that is paid to male hormones, even in a time of crisis with diminishing sperm counts and such. This is because all the money is in psychiatry and their jewpills which specifically effect the brain, and pay little mind to the body (except to chemically castrate it and eradicate the libido).

ADHD, meanwhile, is just a personality type that is conducive to physical activity, rather than being sedentary. It is pathologized in the context of a society which demands docility.

Last edited: